Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her voice is like nails down a blackboard, so coarse & harsh. Ugh must be awful hearing it daily. 😬

Reactions: 14
Yay, I love a good Q&A with an unemployed 40 something housewife.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But she’s healing so well. Wonder if those scars will ever go away? Seems like makeup really accentuates them, might be best to go natural up there on the eye lids.

Reactions: 10
Does she think she’s Cinderella now? You don't work Nikki, so go scrub your bathrooom, no need to announce it ffs!
Aww can she no longer afford her cleaner 🤭 this is a blatant attempt for engagement 🙄 I’m surprised she didn’t tag Mrs hinch like the other sad acts desperate for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She gets all the well known brands 🤣🤣🤣 this time its just spices 🙄🙄🙄 for a few £
” Makes incredible food !!!!!” Yeah right 🤡
J D seasonings are sensational and all the top influences use them .
This chav however 😩😩😩
Whatever next? Perhaps another skin care brand which nobodys ever heard of 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she’s saying the price of something. ‘Only five pound’. It’s poundS surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's thick as mince.....(2% fat turkey of course)
Chuckling away to myself I just got some turkey mince out the freezer for dinner.

I know I know I don't usually buy any other than beef and didn't go out of my way to buy it but I can't help a 10p Sainsbury's bargain.

Went in for a birthday card and they had lots of meat reduced to 10p each instead of about £4. I only use turkey mince for tacos mind I won't substitute beef mince in any other meal. And it will not be dry in our house I can cook 🤣😆🤪

• Heart
Waiting for the 'comment dress for links, guysssss' on the - quite frankly - boring dress stories 😴

Reactions: 8
Does she think she’s Cinderella now? You don't work Nikki, so go scrub your bathrooom, no need to announce it ffs!
Windows open to stop her inhaling chemical fumes. From the woman who prefers to inject chemicals into her face, have bags of chemicals inserted into her chest, lives on Costa's and protein puds full of chemicals. Bet the bathroom looks good now though ;-)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.