Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bag that she never takes out. The white feet in the awful shoes with unpainted toe nails. The scruffy trousers that are too tight on the lipo thighs. The mess she’s made of her face. Posing in the doorway before heading off to an Indian for a no oil curry (no doubt).

Please can I put forward Sponge Fopps Square Tots as a title suggestion. It still makes me laugh (I know it’s my own) along with Tupperware Tits 🀣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she think commenting β€œ Babe β€œ 😫😫😫 as a mid forties woman on posts where she is old enough to be their mother !!

So very odd 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Not the cats arse tattoo! 🀣 I mean yes it does need to go but for comedy value …. It will always be documented here for eternity though. Once a chav always a chav.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she trying to be Money Saving Mum all of a sudden? Bit late for that SpongeBob Squaretits πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she trying to be Money Saving Mum all of a sudden? Bit late for that SpongeBob Squaretits πŸ™„

Is she implying her sheep can't afford the real thing like she has but can pretend to be her by using the dupe ? Honestly she's a patronising cow !

Reactions: 13
Is she implying her sheep can't afford the real thing like she has but can pretend to be her by using the dupe ? Honestly she's a patronising cow !
I genuinely love instagrammers for sharing good dupes. Who doesn’t like to save a few quid πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. But how does she still make it feel patronising and beneath her to use the dupes! Honestly she misses the mark every time!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I genuinely love instagrammers for sharing good dupes. Who doesn’t like to save a few quid πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. But how does she still make it feel patronising and beneath her to use the dupes! Honestly she misses the mark every time!
I feel like she got the dupe version of surgery on her bleeping lumpy lids and cube chebs!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
just had a thought her adult life is so sad, she literally hasnt gone a full day online as an adult since graduating without mentioning weight or calories or syns or patronising people that dont have her obsession. Decades of being so unrelatable and coming across as a horrible person. This is why she is so unlikeable. Her tone of voice is so nasty and patronising. its like she's the Amanda of motherland that nobody wants to be friends with.

• Haha
just had a thought her adult life is so sad, she literally hasnt gone a full day online as an adult since graduating without mentioning weight or calories or syns or patronising people that dont have her obsession. Decades of being so unrelatable and coming across as a horrible person. This is why she is so unlikeable. Her tone of voice is so nasty and patronising. its like she's the Amanda of motherland that nobody wants to be friends with.
Poundland Motherland!

• Haha
She’s just a nasty witch. Plain and simple.

I love that her content bombs so much and she loses followers every day. Plus the fact she looks like a melted waxwork makes it more enjoyable!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
"Hey Coach Nikki, what's for lunch?"

"A chemical tit storm, but it's low syns and the pack mentions high protein so it's ok"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Hey Coach Nikki, what's for lunch?"

"A chemical tit storm, but it's low syns and the pack mentions high protein so it's ok"
Wow what a delicious, nourishing, healthy lunch ! I know the sushi is probably OK but fridge raiders and ribena - really ?!! and she calls herself a weightloss/nutrition coach.... !!

Reactions: 11
Wow what a delicious, nourishing, healthy lunch ! I know the sushi is probably OK but fridge raiders and ribena - really ?!! and she calls herself a weightloss/nutrition coach.... !!
This is screaming Slimming World to me

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she can go for one day without buying something. Even if it is 'only' 2 flat whites, fridge raiders and sushi 🀒 and a £6 hair mask.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.