Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if you can you programme your bots to comment link and that's why she's getting so many comments asking for the link. Surely people aren't that stupid and lazy not to Google?
You probably can, I’m sure there’s buzz words you programme bots to use like 🔥 etc on photos, I think father of daughters had them to ask “where's clemmy” and “we miss clemmy” after she was blacklisted over her tattle scandal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I can't be the only one who does this"

What, deform your body, mention you lost 3* stone in every conversation, pretends that swanning around Warwick and Leamington trying on mass produced clothing is work, trying to be the original RHO Warwickshire, driving your overpriced lease car to the overpriced members club?

Oh, no, you're talking about twirling round in your box room spare bedroom, showing off the mist hideous clothes whilst eye bleeping yourself. Yep, I do believe you are the only one.

*Actually just under 3, which has yo-yo'd ever since.
Imagine bringing up the same just under 3 stone like it’s some sort of fascinating fact. It’s bleeping BORING.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You probably can, I’m sure there’s buzz words you programme bots to use like 🔥 etc on photos, I think father of daughters had them to ask “where's clemmy” and “we miss clemmy” after she was blacklisted over her tattle scandal
Yes on a business account you can programme it to send a DM when a particular word is used.

Reactions: 7
Still pushing that do your nails at home kit ..... 'new nail day' shows her peeling of pink and putting on a beige colour - so what happened to the tiffany blue/green she's been sporting on all her pics and stories last couple of weeks ? She is so misleading and un-authentic !

From 16 April she had the blue/green and now she has a beige colour in reel with Chris ! but she implied she changed pink for beige - so full of tit !
3 wk beige nails Tuesday to pink yesterday. 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Notice how she never mentions Chris’s mum or any of his family …..EVER !!
Im sure they give her a wide berth and swerve her whenever they can . They must be mortified though when she uses Chris & treats him like a Doormat and she arrogantly films it all then stories it publicly.Making him participate in her sad reels where he looks next level uncomfortable and out of place is shocking. #Shameonyoubouldertits.

Reactions: 10
Just been reading on the SSS thread (and I hope this ok to share from that thread) but Stacey (like flopps) often has spelling mistakes in her posts and stories. Theory is it boosts engagement. Could it be we’ve been wrong all along and that she does really have a business degree? 🧑‍🎓

Attachments

• Wow
Just been reading on the SSS thread (and I hope this ok to share from that thread) but Stacey (like flopps) often has spelling mistakes in her posts and stories. Theory is it boosts engagement. Could it be we’ve been wrong all along and that she does really have a business degree? 🧑‍🎓
Well the sad sad bastard sits there watching YouTube videos on how to grow your account, and get more followers....so there is a possibility she's copying someone 🤣 personally, having seen it speaking and the having seen the content and TV shows she enjoys, I think she's just a thick chav who can't spell

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep I’m not buying that she’s actually a genius! 😂 Plus her spelling mistakes don’t increase her engagement, it remains rock bottom no matter what she does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well the sad sad bastard sits there watching YouTube videos on how to grow your account, and get more followers....so there is a possibility she's copying someone 🤣 personally, having seen it speaking and the having seen the content and TV shows she enjoys, I think she's just a thick chav who can't spell
We all remember when she told us how cleaver she is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
*then

I'm commenting on her and getting it wrong myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Give it a bleeping rest FFS 😫😫😫 It’s Sunday !!!
Tell me you’re not obsessed !!! with calories without telling me 😩 (Yes Fopps I’ve used the correct word Obsessed !!!!!)
As if she would eat one anyway
Calls herself a Nutrition coach 😱😱😱

Attachments

God she’s such a looser
Just eat a ice lolly without worrying
I’ve just ate a Mars ice scream ,probably gonna get a 99 when the ice cream van comes around -what a sad life she leads
With her 55 pairs of tit trousers
She’s not overweight
She can eat treats and just maintain her weight
Why is she obsessed

Reactions: 3