Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new level of tragic - comment links and she'll send you the link to a window cleaning squidgey thing she's seen on tik tok - could she be any more sad !!
---
"who'd like the link to this window cleaning tool?" ABSOLUTLEY NO ONE YOU TRAGIC bleeping PRATT........except your mum!
Sadly I bet the same dumb fuckers (around 200 or more) that asked for the 'greek' chicken recipe will...... They need to stop encouraging her.... !!! I worry about the human race sometimes !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Every time I see her I thank the lord I am not her. She has the most boring life ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People are such muppets (sorry the real Muppets) hanging on to all this bullshit. I knew someone who hated fragrances, candles, fabric conditioner. "I prefer the smell of fresh air" they said proudly.
Next thing they're banging on about how great Zoflora is because they been following that Hinch woman! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She could eat a Bath Full of Tzatziki !!!! - not Obsessed ??? Link twit 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

2 seconds on Amazon and look what I've found
People are actually asking what make it is and just getting the auto reply 'check your DMs'......

This isn't even a paid AD is it ? She must make barely coppers from the links if people do buy ?

She had over 2k comments on the leggings post (including her replies) I wonder how many actually bought them as they were about £65 a pair - not the kind of money your average mum would spend on leggings !!!

How she makes a living from this is beyond me - Chris is obvs funding 99% of her obsessive spending !!

Hold on….. you’ve met this smug prick?
Yeah I used to be a SW consultant (different team but very local to hers) but we used to piss ourselves when she’d walk in cackling in her hooker heels at every district meeting. Everyone thought she was a twit, even most of her own team!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We know you are ‘ jumping on the trend ‘ Fopps cos you have duck all else to do 😫
#wasteofspace
#AnythingforLikes
#youforgotthelinknarcissisticbitch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d call you a bleep. In fact everytime I met you that was my exact words.
Absolutely love the way her eye lids look like they are turned inside out 😂 😂 😂 😂
---
Hold on….. you’ve met this smug prick?
I met her once at a SW class ... she was visiting as I think she was my consultants team leader.... didn't know her at that point and she never said much.... all a hazy memory lol

Reactions: 11
There surely comes a point where she thinks to herself that she has to get some sort of real job? It’s embarrassing at this point. I want to be someone my children, parents and husband are proud of, not a shallow, vain, ageing bimbo who is qualified to do absolutely nothing, has no valuable skills and clearly isn’t a decent person!

Reactions: 16
Which group were you? I’ve heard all the local groups found her awful!!
Yeah I used to be a SW consultant (different team but very local to hers) but we used to piss ourselves when she’d walk in cackling in her hooker heels at every district meeting. Everyone thought she was a twit, even most of her own team!
---
Absolutely love the way her eye lids look like they are turned inside out 😂 😂 😂 😂
---

I met her once at a SW class ... she was visiting as I think she was my consultants team leader.... didn't know her at that point and she never said much.... all a hazy memory lol
I think this maybe what prompted me to join tattle!! She was horrendous

Seriously ?!?!?!🙄😫😫🙄 Who are these clowns ?!?!?
As if it is possible for anyone to look “super glam” after a hard workout .
She can Talk the Talk like no other and get fools like this to say she’s super glam after a workout.

Attachments

• Haha
So sad. I cringe for these sheep.

I see the woman who posted is a SW consultant and team developer - wasn’t that nikki’s job?! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.