Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously ?!?!?!🙄😫😫🙄 Who are these clowns ?!?!?
As if it is possible for anyone to look “super glam” after a hard workout .
She can Talk the Talk like no other and get fools like this to say she’s super glam after a workout.
Most likely this person actually put I real effort.... unlike Nicola who makes zero effort...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Most likely this person actually put I real effort.... unlike Nicola who makes zero effort...
Oh that's not true, she has to get across Longbridge Island and down the A46 to get to the gym. That takes a lot of effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Predictable Prikki doing Yet another !!!!!!! Fashion reel when really it will be all about her eyefucking herself because she’s nothing better to do with her time !!
Lazy.Lazy.Lazy.
BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Attachments

Reactions: 8
IMG_3688.jpeg
She announces a fashion reel is on its way and 33 people unfollowed today! Hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How many pairs of trousers does a woman need
It's incredibly childish.... I MUST have all the colours.... and same with the t-shirts....... it's pathetic..... ! Plus you hardly ever see her wear any apart from black and red pair ! The tropical palm tree ones are vile !

Reactions: 12
I fell for a pair of those trousers they’re the cheapest nastiest trousers going they’ve got that much static they stick to your legs. Mine went in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she telling people to comment “link “ and she will send them a link ?
Why not just post where she bought them from

Those trousers are £28 a pair and she has about 6 pairs. This is beyond frittering and totally not reading the room. But us workings mums won’t mix in the same elite circles as her. She’s just gone to the next level of ridiculous now.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Why is she telling people to comment “link “ and she will send them a link ?
Why not just post where she bought them from
Because it makes her comment count look high - she has almost 800 comments - obvs half her replies...... it's a scam to make her look popular - she does it loads now !

Reactions: 14
Just when I thought she couldn’t get more unlikable. It’s clear half the comments are her. Sad, sad woman!

Reactions: 9
Those tits are like boulders. Most unnatural things I’ve ever seen. Nikki your toxic trait is ……. Well you are toxic. Inside and out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
"I can't be the only one who does this"

What, deform your body, mention you lost 3* stone in every conversation, pretends that swanning around Warwick and Leamington trying on mass produced clothing is work, trying to be the original RHO Warwickshire, driving your overpriced lease car to the overpriced members club?

Oh, no, you're talking about twirling round in your box room spare bedroom, showing off the mist hideous clothes whilst eye bleeping yourself. Yep, I do believe you are the only one.

*Actually just under 3, which has yo-yo'd ever since.

Reactions: 18
4 comments in over 1 hour without begging people to comment Link ‼‼‼

Nobody’s interested in your Boulder tits, your sleepy eyelids, that your husband paid for , your over Lined Lips .
We can see you’re Lazy desperation Fopps , and you will keep loosing followers and rightly so .

#WasteofSpace
Narcissist

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder if you can you programme your bots to comment link and that's why she's getting so many comments asking for the link. Surely people aren't that stupid and lazy not to Google?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.