Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There once was a woman from leamington
Who claimed to have a thigh lump too big-e-ton
She flew off for surgery cheaper than here
And ended up looking like twit of the year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She's only drawing attention to all her imperfections. This will be the start of obsessive surgery and cosmetic procedures (tbf she already has loads as it is).

She will never be happy. She needs inside her head sorted big time, she is a bleeping loon.

Reactions: 14
I’ve followed her since the peak
And sw years never heard her mention the lump! Also she doesn’t call confident wearing a swimsuit but does multiple ads in a year for them on her page piss off !! Very selfish mum at 40.+ she should be accepting her body for what it is not risking surgery abroad !! Parts of my body I don’t like but hey it’s carried 3 kids I like food not omlit and fage! She’s tone deaf and lost the plot! She won’t ever be happy! She will find something else!

Reactions: 17
If she just spent the money on a personal trainer and got strong she would probably feel better about herself. I’m sure she had a personal trainer before her wedding and was at her tiniest (even the nose was tiny) but that’s clearly too much effort now despite her being unemployed with 6 hours to herself every day. Also Nikki always knows best, she’s probably done another Mickey Mouse course and is a certified surgeon now as well…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Personally I can't wait for the whole "It's fine" speech after the surgery, even if it goes tits up (could resist the pun)
✅️Her recovery will be amazing
✅️The doctors will be fantastic
✅️The care will be perfect
✅️The nurses will be so so lovely
✅️She will have seen so many stunning people having surgery but that's fine as inside people can be unhappy
✅️The food will have been unbelievable
✅️She missed the boys so much and can't wait to squeeze them

🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The evil witch in me would be pleased if it fucks up in some way.... not enough to harm her because that would leave two innocent children without a mother....but maybe the lump could migrate to her hunchback so she comes home looking like quasimodo with a botched, lopsided face.

If she lost her "looks" she wouldn't cope at all. Shallow vain head that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.