Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @lexiloo with a landslide amount of likes for this little gem !!

As you were ladies !!
Aww shucks, i'd like to thank Nikki and her horrendous taste in footwear for making it so easy for us to take the piss ;)

Tattle on my anti fopps pals and please let her do another crap advert soon! Just like the pot noodle in her belly classic or perched on her garden fence getting fanny splinters for a skinny whip AD 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Aww shucks, i'd like to thank Nikki and her horrendous taste in footwear for making it so easy for us to take the piss ;)

Tattle on my anti fopps pals and please let her do another crap advert soon! Just like the pot noodle in her belly classic or perched on her garden fence getting fanny splinters for a skinny whip AD 🤣
🤣🤣 congrats @lexiloo great thread title 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just speed listened to that interview on spotify with her Bia friend... bleeping hell she is so full of tit...... !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As a woman in my 40s I can’t imagine spending the day in a shop targeted at 20 year olds trying on clothes my grandpa wore in the 90s.

Does she not want to do something else with her life?! Does she really think this is “helping people” which she says she’s so passionate about?!

Reactions: 23
My Gran had a coat like this...its just awful... no way she bought it !!
Snap! 👵😆

Nikki honey, just because it’s in fashion atm does not mean that it should be! Some styles are just awful and should be left alone! Especially on a woman in her mid 40’s, you are not a style icon!
---
As a woman in my 40s I can’t imagine spending the day in a shop targeted at 20 year olds trying on clothes my grandpa wore in the 90s.

Does she not want to do something else with her life?! Does she really think this is “helping people” which she says she’s so passionate about?!
Great minds! 😉

Reactions: 15
The way she puts emojis after words in the middle of a sentence really bleeping winds me up 😂 like we don’t know what the word is until we have a picture to illustrate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t cope with her “style” she looks like a twit! Same videos same smug face, a million different trainers grow the duck up!

• Heart
Another begging followers day another Giveaway
£25 Costa voucher
Desperate Desperate times for middle aged Fopps

Am I missing something about this ‘Bias Kitchen’ lass? She’s had a launch party and everything for some YouTube videos? She has 1k subscribers and the videos have maybe 100 views? Is this potentially someone even more deluded and narcissistic than Nikki? No surprise they’re friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My Gran had a coat like this...its just awful... no way she bought it !!

Also does this woman not realise all prikki does is go into changing room try on and eye duck herself? She doesn't buy most of it!! She has no shame posing in the changing rooms... bet the assistants absolutely rip it out of her when she's gone... sad sack 🤣🤣🤣
Roy cropper called…..he wants his coat back 🤭🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
That jacket is giving me so many giggles 🤣 it looks like she wore it for a dare. @kelly123 im also howling at the Roy Cropper comparison 🤣 🤣 🤣 brilliant!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so glad she labelled everything I would never have guessed that was a coat 🙄
🤣 bleeping hell Nicola! Does she think we’re all as dumb as mazza? Thank you so much for labelling these Nicola, you are so cleaver and helpful!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.