Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #114 that's all you got lady, two wrong feet in fugly shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said she'd got a few nasty messages and mentioned being called vain I thought it was very obvious she's been reading here and likely not got one message like that at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s paying thousands to have that removed? Who is seeing it that often except for Chris?! And maybe a beautician. You just say ‘yeah it’s been checked it’s nothing’. What a waste of money.

Reactions: 16
If she was truly happy with her decision to go and have this surgery why all the posts and stories trying to justify it.

And yes, what lump. Totally crazy. We already knew she was a vain self centred witch but she’s really managed to outdo herself here.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she realises Lipo isn’t an easy fix her legs will swell for up to 18 months post op and also any weight she gains distributes faster and thicker to other parts of her body and she will be left lumpy

Reactions: 13
In all the years I’ve “followed” her without actually following, she’s never once mentioned a fatty lump on her leg. She did mention years ago going to get something checked (which she never followed up on in typical Nikki fashion) which could have been it. But she certainly never talked about being so bothered about it. If she had been, when she initially went to get it checked they could have put her on a waiting list to get it removed, here in the uk on the nhs. But she obviously decided not too.

lump or not I still believe she’s getting lipo on her legs.

Reactions: 16
In all the years I’ve “followed” her without actually following, she’s never once mentioned a fatty lump on her leg. She did mention years ago going to get something checked (which she never followed up on in typical Nikki fashion) which could have been it. But she certainly never talked about being so bothered about it. If she had been, when she initially went to get it checked they could have put her on a waiting list to get it removed, here in the uk on the nhs. But she obviously decided not too.

lump or not I still believe she’s getting lipo on her legs.
Proof will be whether she just gets the lump removed or will come out with some crap about the surgeon advised getting both legs done. Aka you’re having lipo Nikki.

Reactions: 14
Just another reason to waste money I mean a harmless lump not even noticeable yet she'll show the cats arse tat off , ugh just like the Classless Cheap Chav she is 😩

Reactions: 12
Given she’s lied about getting her lips done for 6 years I don’t expect she’ll ever be fully honest about what she gets done as she won’t want Chris finding out the true scale of it.

The photoshopped pic of her legs is hilarious! Her cankles are at least twice the size of them!

Reactions: 11
Her photo looks totally distorted compared to previous pics. I'm pretty sure she just wants a thigh gap!
Love the pic in the blue bikini where she forgot to fake tan her legs from the knee to the ankle what a twit she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nikki Ryan the Lumpy Lass from Leamington 😂
Yea please this needs to be the next thread title !! Lots of people have lipo I guess. 1.3 deaths per 50,000. Not worth it if you ask me. But then I’m not a slim but incredibly vain plastic witch with zero brain cells. I’d rather go on holiday with that money. Get the boobs done safely in the UK. Close to home if any complications.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.