Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been as active as I’d like the last week thanks to Taylor and her 31 song album 🫠 so I’m screaming BUT DADDY I LOVE HIM!…

♥🥰😍♥🥰😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I came to post this anyway, but then I saw the previous comments and realised I’m chiming in at the perfect time 😘

View attachment 2899278
---
Sorry Utd fans, you have some right goblins on your team, lovely Victor and Mount (but mainly in @AdsB’s profile photo) are having to do some heavy lifting there.
This made me laugh a lot today… on the video of them all arriving
IMG_7531.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I think you can definitely count Vale out as we don't have anyone who is good looking. Tbh I don't think we have had any players who are good looking for quite a while now but if anyone does think any of the Vale players are good looking then please let me know who they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.