Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of you in the comment section (read TL) about Abbie going by herself to the car. C'mon. Assa has a perfectly good explanation for this:

Assa with camera zoomed into his face, the next vlog, NC drawl, with his word salad of the day:

Firstly, we must acknowledge "age acceleration syndrome" (AAS), a theoretical construct proposed by avant-garde psychologists. According to this theory, certain environmental stimuli, coupled with genetic predispositions, can trigger an accelerated maturation process, effectively compressing their developmental timeline. It's scientific stuff, I don't expect you to know about it. But it was a beautiful moment for Abbie, trying to go to the car by herself. She almost made it.

Now, considering Abbie's age of 19 years, we must invoke the "teleological theory of vocational aptitude" (TTVA). This theory posits that she possess an inherent predisposition towards certain vocational pursuits, akin to adult career aspirations. In our case, we can postulate that our sweet girl has undergone a vocational epiphany, transitioning from the typical pursuits to the more refined endeavors of a mature adult. Again, all very sciency, you can learn this on that (paid) app I've been telling you about. I'll leave the code for 20% off in the link below.

To lend further credence, we turn to the "quantum consciousness convergence" (QCC) theory, which suggests that Abbie, much like subatomic particles, can exist in multiple states simultaneously until observed. Therefore, it's entirely plausible that Abbie, through a quantum leap of consciousness, has transcended the constraints of conventional age limitations, allowing for the manifestation of behaviors typically associated with older, more experienced folk. Just like our gifted son, Isaiah. Have you seen his pictures? Go to his Instagram and you can buy his pictures.

In conclusion, through the confluence of AAS, TTVA, and QCC, we can construct a quasi-scientific framework to rationalize Abbie's adult capabilities. She's therefore completely and absolutely capable of going to the car by herself. Stop overreacting. She's fine.

FFS Assa, she couldn't even open the post office door.
HA!! So true.. everything is so complex with Sweet Girl.. and requires much word salad from Ass to impress the humpties!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, mama, it looks like you rate right up there. After the dogs and “fashion”. Last amongst the list. Odd that the Pig’s first list entries aren’t food-food-food-food-food-food……..
Who she kidding? She loves food, booze, money, and pretending to travel high class

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How is this top secret product an improvement? I’m stumped!View attachment 2927029
Both of these pics are highly filtered..she has lost 100 lbs, lost her bulbous jowls, her Gonger eyes, slack mouth, made her eyes larger... the April one seems like she ratchet up the skinny part of the filter.. but she looks greasier in the April photo..I suspect this aspect is real.
Are these supposed to both be before pics?

• Haha
I don't think Big P will ever do the ozempic. It means she'd not be able to eat & drink her usual enormous piles of food & we all know she ain't gonna give that up.
---

Are those his actual words? Did he say "our gifted son"? Omg why does he keep saying that? He is NOT gifted and even if he was...its gotta be because he wants everyone to think he can create gifted offspring as well as ID offspring...again his total 100% insecurity & low self esteem
---

Geeeeeeeeez no! Keep Ass away from any more animals! They don't really care about the ones they have now!
But they can pretend to have abbie pretend to film them for content so the humpers will think that her skills are improving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So when are we going to get the pity me vlog about what to buy Abbie for her birthday which must be any day now? What that girl needs is an exercise class and some nutritional advice for her obese parents. I fail to understand why they make zero effort to lose some weight. Old WLW wont last much longer and will have to be buried in an enormous coffin. Then it'll be Pig Senior who is huge too but I think her Pig of a daughter is now fatter than her.
I don’t think they want to bring attention to her turning 19. So yeah maybe a pity/sob vlog or they’ll invite Summer, Becca and all of them over and throw a pool party to resemble a “typical teen” party.

• Sick
She's live now on FB and asking people if they can help her out and buy 4 more of whatever crap she's selling because she wants to sell 10 and has sold six. She's just so greedy.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Look at what they've done to their daughter. Feeding her the high calorie, sodium filled foods and no activity. To me that is neglect.

View attachment 2926703
She looks PG.
---
She looks PG.
I have to laugh.....LB is on her first earned retreat with her "girls" and having a blast. Even wearing a swimming suit. Yikes. Hope they are all getting high as a kite, lol. Pigfat will be furious!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Cilla said they are celebrating Abbie’s birthday tonight at the Mexican restaurant. Tomorrow Cilla and Candy are going out to a concert and Sunday (both Abbie’s birthday and Mothers Day) she is cooking dinner for her mom and family.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
To me it's like they are feeding her up to make her easy to control. But something in the back of my head can't help but think PigsplicedwithagorillaandGodzilla is doing this for other reasons.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
To me it's like they are feeding her up to make her easy to control. But something in the back of my head can't help but think PigsplicedwithagorillaandGodzilla is doing this for other reasons.
It makes me wonder too what their agenda is in letting her get heavy. She certainly isn't going to be easier to handle the bigger she gets and her health will suffer. The saddest thing is that she can't communicate when things hurt her. So if he joints start hurting which they will as the weight goes up she can't say anything. Nothing that they do will ever be to the benefit of their child. Not from cutting her hair to make it easier for her, to feeding her healthy and nutritious meals.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
1000030690.jpg
1000030715.jpg

Anyone enjoying the northern light show? I'm in the mid south, so this is something I never thought I'd experience.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.