Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2907962
The Humpers are getting worse.
What a nutcase that one is. Speaking of nutcases, it's been 3 hours and not one comment. How does she get her head so elongated? And using the tote bag to hide behind. Here we go with more prop camouflage. I can hear her now as she gazes at this photo.. "Look Atha, look how thin my shoulder is!"

1714543242722.png

---
How she looks at Abbie when she's not faking a loving interaction with her daughter for the camera says it all. She resents her and these little snippets of the real Priscilla show themselves. A second before this, she was laughing with Atha over all the great photos of the event she went to. Until Abbie interrupted it.

1714544831121.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
What an exciting surprise to kick off thread #178! I really loved @renwick and the quail on skewers line.

IMG_5752.jpeg

Thank you so much, Tattle Family. I’m touched and grateful to @WowMeowMeowWow for launching the new thread. I haven’t been this proud since the fleeting moment I didn’t have to ask for a seatbelt extender on an airplane.

IMG_5751.jpeg

Now let’s keep our eyes peeled for some MaAssive content!

IMG_5795.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ass says perhaps Abbie wasn't sleeping well because she might be missing her mom. Yet as soon as Piggy gets home Abbie starts to act distressed by hollering and honking and then pinching her mom on the neck while also trying to pull Ass away. That was very telling to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
What an exciting surprise to kick off thread #178! I really loved @renwick and the quail on skewers line.

View attachment 2908343

Thank you so much, Tattle Family. I’m touched and grateful to @WowMeowMeowWow for launching the new thread. I haven’t been this proud since the fleeting moment I didn’t have to ask for a seatbelt extender on an airplane.

View attachment 2908344

View attachment 2908351
Poor Asa. Imagine having those claws around your cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched part of last night's video. People, please don't listen to him when it comes to setting goals for your loved ones with a disability (or any kid for that matter). You want to set ATTAINABLE goals for them to reach, not UNREALISTIC ones. Setting unrealistic goals will not help them. It will make them only more frustrated and less likely to achieve what you want them to. No teacher or therapist would ever go along with setting goals that are not attainable. It's literally in the description for writing things like IEP's. Goals are to be very specific, attainable, and measurable. I have not watched the whole video yet, but this could very well be a reason he butts heads with a lot of professionals. Working on my son's anxiety wasn't just taking him to theme parks/restaurants etc for "exposure". We took very calculated baby steps and worked our way up. Setting REALISTIC short term goals which he could then feel good about achieving (I could tell visibly that he was proud of himself for these small accomplishments, and his efforts were rewarded with both praise and tangible reward if desired). Even the Exposure Therapy he talks about sets small, attainable goals to accomplish regularly. Yes, the END goal was to be able to run errands and just be able to do life with our son. How we got there was very thoughtfully designed between us and our therapists.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

View attachment 2908343

View attachment 2908344

View attachment 2908351
Yea, she doesn't use filters 🙄 Priscilla, AKA Miss Bobblehead

• Haha
  • Heart
What a nutcase that one is. Speaking of nutcases, it's been 3 hours and not one comment. How does she get her head so elongated? And using the tote bag to hide behind. Here we go with more prop camouflage. I can hear her now as she gazes at this photo.. "Look Atha, look how thin my shoulder is!"

View attachment 2908051
---
How she looks at Abbie when she's not faking a loving interaction with her daughter for the camera says it all. She resents her and these little snippets of the real Priscilla show themselves. A second before this, she was laughing with Atha over all the great photos of the event she went to. Until Abbie interrupted it.

View attachment 2908073
For all of Tubby's faults, I have never seen him give Abbie a look of disdain or disgust. I've seen frustration, but that is normal and expected. We all get frustrated. That clip of Twatty showing Tubby her Griftapalooza weekend was sick making. She acted like a spoiled tween who didn't want anyone disturbing her showing off her weekend. I really, really, really, can't stand that selfish and vile twit. Watching her faux clean freak schtick is getting old. She pretends to be obsessed with neatness, tidiness and cleanliness, but look at the state of her lack of personal hygiene and her absolute disregard for her own daughter's basic health and hygiene. I don't care how "clean" her kitchen is, she is a dirty and filthy beast and needs to worry more about the state of her own body and her daughter before she witches at Tubby and Boy Wonder for leaving a few dishes in the sink and a sticky counter top. She has a damn dishwasher. It's not as though she does her own dishes. Lazy, dirty, selfish twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It
Just watched part of last night's video. People, please don't listen to him when it comes to setting goals for your loved ones with a disability (or any kid for that matter). You want to set ATTAINABLE goals for them to reach, not UNREALISTIC ones. Setting unrealistic goals will not help them. It will make them only more frustrated and less likely to achieve what you want them to. No teacher or therapist would ever go along with setting goals that are not attainable. It's literally in the description for writing things like IEP's. Goals are to be very specific, attainable, and measurable. I have not watched the whole video yet, but this could very well be a reason he butts heads with a lot of professionals. Working on my son's anxiety wasn't just taking him to theme parks/restaurants etc for "exposure". We took very calculated baby steps and worked our way up. Setting REALISTIC short term goals which he could then feel good about achieving (I could tell visibly that he was proud of himself for these small accomplishments, and his efforts were rewarded with both praise and tangible reward if desired). Even the Exposure Therapy he talks about sets small, attainable goals to accomplish regularly. Yes, the END goal was to be able to run errands and just be able to do life with our son. How we got there was very thoughtfully designed between us and our therapists.
It's mind boggling how the "I'm an autism professional and this family provides useful information I apply in my class room" humpers never call him out on his antiproductive, damaging advice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It
It's mind boggling how the "I'm an autism professional and this family provides useful information I apply in my class room" humpers never call him out on his antiproductive, damaging advice.
I think most of the time if he gets called out on something he deletes the comments so no one ever sees them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2908051
---

View attachment 2908073
The look of love is not on her face, a look her smile can't disguise.

• Heart
  • Sad
Ass says perhaps Abbie wasn't sleeping well because she might be missing her mom. Yet as soon as Piggy gets home Abbie starts to act distressed by hollering and honking and then pinching her mom on the neck while also trying to pull Ass away. That was very telling to me.
Thats exactly what I was thinking. She wanted to pull Asshole away from Pigshit. And she didn't stop, lol.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I have to admit,I bought a lipgloss from slime life years ago. Not from Cilla. It was sticky as hell!

• Haha
  • Wow
I have to admit,I bought a lipgloss from slime life years ago. Not from Cilla. It was sticky as hell!
I bought lipstick and an eyebrow pencil from her years ago when she’d just gotten started and I hadn’t yet seen her true colors. 🤦🏻‍♀️ The lipstick was waxy and awful. I liked the brow pencil well enough but it broke in like 3 or 4 weeks. Lesson learned.

• Wow
  • Haha
@Cardinal Rule
Congratulations!🤩
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thank You fellow Tattler for hooking us up with our title for #178. It is quite fitting!

View attachment 2907919
Congratulations @Cardinal Rule for an epic title. @wowmeowmeoWow for keeping the ball rolling for us.
---
View attachment 2907962
The Humpers are getting worse.
What the F! One of humpers helping the world to be a softer place for Abbie to land. Joinng the Mass's in being a kind person, but she's right, Karma is coming but it's coming for her.
---

View attachment 2908343

View attachment 2908344

View attachment 2908351
She doesn't have her watch on, hmmm.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting statistics on Slimelife. Pinky who is a Star Platinum Director earns at least 52K a month (as of the info from 2020 from Slimelife) most likely much more in 2024. That was 624K a year just for having her downline at 2020 pay structure. What I found interesting is Thilla Thue has said time and again that she doesn't make anything from signing up new beauty guides to SL.

1714589862493.png
1714589916027.png

7 figure earners are in the black jackets, at the time of this photo she was a 6 figure earner.

1714590214912.png

1714590456459.png

1714590549533.png

1714590578332.png

1714590598956.png

1714590619908.png

1714590644577.png

1714590667156.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Does anyone think that Asswipe edits all Okra Pig's videos and doesn't tell her that that he shaves the fat off, then he makes her believe that it's just the way she turns her head? I know they're both liars but she is that stupid. Poor Izzy is being influencer shy, how can we help him? Give him some ideas...hmmm
1. How to pick up a 'friend' for the eveing while in St Augustine.
2. How to look clever whie holding a camera.
3. Getting the Jr Senator haircut at the same beauty shop mommy uses.
4. Bidet nozzle adjustments made easy.
5, How to lie when in a fender bender.
6. The best position for nursing when mommy is standing/sitting/laying down.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.