Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HyperPIG everything!!
So Asshole...how come your NORMAL daughter isn't in any of your creepy family pictures? Isn't that being biased towards her? You cut her out of your life just like that photographer cut out the challenged people in the school pictures. That wasn't right either, but as always you all think you can do anything you want because.....autism and IDD.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The whole family are getting fatter by the minute, even Abbie.
Watching that vlog of Fat duck’s operation day, you can see that she has returned to the weight she was, perhaps even more.
Abbie is tiny and slim. Of course she has gone through puberty since then, but she’s also been constantly fed crappy food, from numerous visits to fast food outlets, to being fed home cooking that is saturated in butter, oil, cheese, etc…and then of course there’s the treats every day. They never think to offer her a few grapes or some strawberries, it’s always got to be cookies, ice cream or donuts. They don’t give a shite about their health and it’s clear they don’t care about Abbie’s either. She has no routine, eats unhealthily, does no regular exercise and often looks unkempt with her hair all over her face. They should be ashamed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The whole family are getting fatter by the minute, even Abbie.
Watching that vlog of Fat duck’s operation day, you can see that she has returned to the weight she was, perhaps even more.
Abbie is tiny and slim. Of course she has gone through puberty since then, but she’s also been constantly fed crappy food, from numerous visits to fast food outlets, to being fed home cooking that is saturated in butter, oil, cheese, etc…and then of course there’s the treats every day. They never think to offer her a few grapes or some strawberries, it’s always got to be cookies, ice cream or donuts. They don’t give a shite about their health and it’s clear they don’t care about Abbie’s either. She has no routine, eats unhealthily, does no regular exercise and often looks unkempt with her hair all over her face. They should be ashamed.
What is really deplorable is that Abbie has no aversions and is not a fussy eater. She is just as happy eating fruits and vegetables as she is eating junk, so there is no reason to feed her what ever she will tolerate because she tolerates most things. Abbie even takes pills like a champ. I have to mentally prepare myself to take vitamins that are too big. If Summer is her respite, why aren't they paying her to get Abbie moving? Summer is an athletic girl, so she would likely enjoy taking Abbie out to do something active. I know I shouldn't compare apples to oranges, but Kaitlin really takes such care in ensuring that Kaidale has nutritious meals and is kept active and she does it as a family. This is something the Tubbersons need to do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
What is really deplorable is that Abbie has no aversions and is not a fussy eater. She is just as happy eating fruits and vegetables as she is eating junk, so there is no reason to feed her what ever she will tolerate because she tolerates most things. Abbie even takes pills like a champ. I have to mentally prepare myself to take vitamins that are too big. If Summer is her respite, why aren't they paying her to get Abbie moving? Summer is an athletic girl, so she would likely enjoy taking Abbie out to do something active. I know I shouldn't compare apples to oranges, but Kaitlin really takes such care in ensuring that Kaidale has nutritious meals and is kept active and she does it as a family. This is something the Tubbersons need to do.
I wish I wasn't a picky eater and ate fruit and vegetables like abbie did but at least I'm losing weight really fast which is a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We've seen her eating and them discussing how much she loves small snacking peppers. She love bananas and I'm sure other fruit. They only buy and feed her what they like. I'm sure when fat ass does her delivery orders she doesn't get any types of fruits or vegetables for Abbie. Just loads of the sodium saturated and fatty and sugary snacks they love. Give her as much salad and vegetables as she wants. Iced coffee and chik fil A need to come off of her IPAD and limit those to once in a while treats. They'll be singing a different song in a year when that girl is pushing 200 lbs plus.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Fascinating that Farmer MaAss is now incubating eggs to see if they have been fertilized and will raise quail if he finds embryos. Piggy is dead set against eating home grown quail. He pointed out that she didn’t have a problem eating chicken on her salad today. She countered that she didn’t know or name the chicken. Then she asked him if he would eat their dogs or cat. She thinks everything is a pet.

When they discussed if quail would get along with chickens (for re-homing any new hatched chicks), AssA pondered if the quail would have “little Napoleon syndrome - the little guys so they’re bullies.” Ironic!

IMG_5402.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don't like veggies, and can eat some fruit, I have been fussy since birth apparently as my mum has pointed out to me many times over the years. But my mum gets these things called Gosh! They're Falafels made from veggies, and have fruit in them too they are gorgeous. I also have the added bonus of being a coeliac and lactose intolerant, as well as allergic to soya and having no gallbladder I have to be careful with spices which is something I miss terribly. Pig could have those falafels in bed instead of chocolate, and have them for snacks.

Poor Abbie is going to look like Amberline Reid by the time she is 20 years old.

Also sorry about my last post.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fascinating that Farmer MaAss is now incubating eggs to see if they have been fertilized and will raise quail if he finds embryos. Piggy is dead set against eating home grown quail. He pointed out that she didn’t have a problem eating chicken on her salad today. She countered that she didn’t know or name the chicken. Then she asked him if he would eat their dogs or cat. She thinks everything is a pet.

When they discussed if quail would get along with chickens (for re-homing any new hatched chicks), AssA pondered if the quail would have “little Napoleon syndrome - the little guys so they’re bullies.” Ironic!

View attachment 2899724
Twatty is funny. She won't eat home raised fowl but has no objection eating her own kin. She does loooooooove her BBQ ribs and bacon.
Filthy cannibal 🐽 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has fatty set off on her next SL adventure yet? I'm Blocked from IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has fatty set off on her next SL adventure yet? I'm Blocked from IG.
I would appreciate if anyone who isn't blocked on social media by ass or pig share anything important here since I'm unable to see any of their posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't like veggies, and can eat some fruit, I have been fussy since birth apparently as my mum has pointed out to me many times over the years. But my mum gets these things called Gosh! They're Falafels made from veggies, and have fruit in them too they are gorgeous. I also have the added bonus of being a coeliac and lactose intolerant, as well as allergic to soya and having no gallbladder I have to be careful with spices which is something I miss terribly. Pig could have those falafels in bed instead of chocolate, and have them for snacks.

Poor Abbie is going to look like Amberline Reid by the time she is 20 years old.

Also sorry about my last post.
@SilentPrincess You really don't need to apologize all the time.
Your posts are fine compared to some of mine! No judgement zone here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm sure the Pigrillafattyhumpus was trying to get Abbie on stronger meds to sedate her further.
I'm happy there are university educated physicians at their Tele-disposal to help them help Abbie. Funny how college works.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

---
New video
Oh my!! That was funny when Tubby declared that they can sit in regular chairs but chairs for heavy people last longer so they buy those instead 😂 😂 😂 Interesting that the pool equipment is breaking down, the RV is breaking down, we've not seen hide nor hair of the boat. I think expenses are adding up quickly at Mold Manor.
---
The Huns are having a brunch tomorrow at Wild Hope Farm in Chester, SC. Sounds like the hotel is in North Carolina.
View attachment 2899879
"We will be at a farm that aligns with our beauty standards". I'm sure Twatty feels honoured 🐽 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey there.
My aunt passed away. Her service is Saturday. We are also trying to manage as much of the estate side of things as we can while we are here.
Life is crazy.
A sad situation, but….
We are hoping to head home on Sunday and on our journey we are going to stop and see Ms. @Hotographer512 .❤😻❤ I am tho thuper exthited!
Thanks Maassives! You are changing lives. Bringing Tattlers together one thread after another!😂😂 Keep up the good work! Keep trying on dresses Pig. WooooHeeeeew!
PS. It was chilly today. Very chilly this evening. I love your state, Pug. Your fellow wild ass drivers…not so much.😂
Meow, I am sorry for you loss and I hope getting the estate in order is without too many issues. Have a safe drive home and have fun visiting with @Hotographer512. That is so cool you guys get to meet in person.

We have a ton of traffic in the DMV and I don't drive the highways even though the regular roads are almost as bad but at least I don't feel like I am driving in the Indianapolis 500 when I drive on the 495 beltway. I found drivers in California were even crazier but I get what you mean. There are just way too many cars on the road and people do some really stupid tit. There is always construction any route I take and today I was met with two road closures. It detoured my commute an additional 20 minutes...UGH!! I really wish my office didn't make me come in 3 days a week. My entire job is done in the cloud or we have a VPN to dial into the network. It would decrease the number of cars on the road if more companies reduced the days in the office but when companies are paying for lease space, they don't want an office sitting empty. Rant over 🥴 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hey there.
My aunt passed away. Her service is Saturday. We are also trying to manage as much of the estate side of things as we can while we are here.
Life is crazy.
A sad situation, but….
We are hoping to head home on Sunday and on our journey we are going to stop and see Ms. @Hotographer512 .❤😻❤ I am tho thuper exthited!
Thanks Maassives! You are changing lives. Bringing Tattlers together one thread after another!😂😂 Keep up the good work! Keep trying on dresses Pig. WooooHeeeeew!
PS. It was chilly today. Very chilly this evening. I love your state, Pug. Your fellow wild ass drivers…not so much.😂
I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. Keeping you in my thoughts.
---
Hey meow, I’m still giggling at this post!
Grift Shop, how perfect is that?!
I wrote a song about it.
To the melody of Candy Shop.
I thought I’d share so it would get out of my head!
Lol!

View attachment 2898032

View attachment 2898033

View attachment 2898034

View attachment 2898035

View attachment 2898036

View attachment 2898037
Absolutely stellar lyric writing. 🎖

• Heart
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2899724
He has very long teeth. They bug me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.