Fathering Autism #177 Pigcilla’s face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if any of our talented Tattle GIF makers had an opportunity to watch the dry brushing* Live video. At approximately 0:40-0:47, Piggy is rocking her poor, worn out desk chair. It gives “Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down” vibes. Please preserve this wonderful moment if you have the opportunity. Thank you!

IMG_5345.jpeg

She seems like she’s extremely lubricated. AssA is assembling a new JUMBO desk chair which her hindquarters find devine.

So in reference to my dry brushing* asterisk: It is SlimeLife’s latest life-changing innovation. [Sidebar: they launched a dry brush, face steamer and jade roller in very short order.] Miss Thing has apparently drunk-lost her dry brush. But that’s ok, she is going to order a new kit (only $40, Peons), because she is in a competition to sell five this week. And y’all know this gurl’s a winner!

Wonder if she’s trying to channel some of Mrs. Ed’s big sales energy or if the whole Live was just margarita-fueled.

Oh, and she hates her wall and wants to re-do it, and she bitched about the folding table that has been up there since before Christmas. That hairdo though - the coiled bun curl looks downright Pentecostal!

This post is all over the place. Sadly, I am not margarita-fueled! 💚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She weebles, she wobbles.....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Stupid question, but what happened to her butcher? Are they not able to afford her butcher crushes wares anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Boohoo, such a fake crier Ass. And Piggy could have cared less about your story 😆 She doesn't care about her own daughter much less school kids in the UK.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
new video
You know that Asshole is sitting there choked up about some school pictures excluding special needs kids in the UK (allegedly)0…..probably you could have pictures with and/or without them. And in his fukin life he has another daughter who he has apparently never seen, been there for nor adequately financially supported. She has grown up without all the luxuries, college tuition (I’m assuming) and lots of other things Abbie has and has experienced. Where are the tears for that young lady?🤬 He is sickening and he can take his “Be a kind human “ t-shirt and shove it up his ass. Who should ever listen to his fake whining or blather seriously?
---
Boohoo, such a fake crier Ass. And Piggy could have cared less about your story 😆 She doesn't care about her own daughter much less school kids in the UK.
Oh my gosh! We said the same exact thing!!! 🤣 Sorry, looks like you said it first, lol

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her PERFECT glow drops?! 🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 2897797
I need to know, what mental patient wants to look like this? Who knew that ginormous hausfrau chic was in this season🧐 The hair, the poorly applied makeup, the cheap earrings and THAT 100000000000% polyester frock that will melt the second it comes near the new firepit is not exactly what the Swifties are looking for😂😂 She looks like she could be a close relative of Frau Gerber from George

1714087545904.png
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG....Tubby really has a crush on Tattle, Twatty splayed out in all her glory in that chair is hilarious 🐽 😂 🐽 😂
Watching it on the big screen was startling. I was not ready for any dark secrets to be revealed!

IMG_5369.jpeg
IMG_5372.jpeg
IMG_5373.jpeg

Great catch on the shuffling beast in her gas station earrings, too.

IMG_5368.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Watching it on the big screen was startling. I was not ready for any dark secrets to be revealed!

View attachment 2897869View attachment 2897870View attachment 2897871

Great catch on the shuffling beast in her gas station earrings, too.

View attachment 2897873
Thank you for capturing Twatty in all her gelatinous glory 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 That nasty beast was concerned about Abbie's damp blanket, just imagine the mushrooms growing in her own smelly, stinky, dank and moist folds, nooks , crannies and nether regions😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
In her constant seeking of celebrity, Big P responds to her spray tan salon by sharing a photo:

View attachment 2893465View attachment 2893466

Apparently she was sprayed cappuccino colored. And the music they post with her photo, which she promptly shared is from the chorus of ‘She’s a Beauty’:

View attachment 2893474
How proud! So far Cilla Sue is the only client to respond and have her charming tan posted. Wonder why she didn’t present a bathing suit photo?
You know that Asshole is sitting there choked up about some school pictures excluding special needs kids in the UK (allegedly)0…..probably you could have pictures with and/or without them. And in his fukin life he has another daughter who he has apparently never seen, been there for nor adequately financially supported. She has grown up without all the luxuries, college tuition (I’m assuming) and lots of other things Abbie has and has experienced. Where are the tears for that young lady?🤬 He is sickening and he can take his “Be a kind human “ t-shirt and shove it up his ass. Who should ever listen to his fake whining or blather seriously?
---

Oh my gosh! We said the same exact thing!!! 🤣 Sorry, looks like you said it first, lol
They weren’t even excluded. The photos without the special needs kids were taken whilst they were still being wrangled along to where the photos were being taken. I imagine it’s like herding cats at times so it’s takes longer to get them from A to B. Just another case of fake outrage and people crying discrimination where there is none. Not surprised this head jumped all over it as he loves faux persecution and outrage. Nothing gets people whipped up more than “special needs kids not included” on social media so this will have his dimwitted followers frothing at the mouth and commenting and boosting his recent pitiful engagement. We see through you like a pane of glass arsewipe. *Just wanted to add that the kids with special needs did get photos taken too along with the others and these were included as an option when sent out to the parents along with the other photos without them that were taken before they arrived. The school then completely threw the photography company under the bus only when a few of the parents piped up*

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So did he say that happened a month or so ago in UK? A little late jumping on the bandwagon, heh fatboy? And that's what we do here on our channel, lol he almost forgot since he's been so into raising quail and growing tomato sprouts. There hasn't been anything remotely looking like awareness on that channel in a long time..but we know Izzy gets off on squirting water up his ass.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.