Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simon Hooper: you and your wife both have jobs when countless thousands have lost theirs - quit complaining; you don't live with domestic violence - quit complaining; you live in a large, comfortable, spacious home and not a one bed flat - quit complaining; you have a garden and are within easy walking distance (even for five year olds) of a park and beach when many live in flats with no access to open space - quit complaining; you have four healthy children while a ten year old boy with underlying health conditions died with covid - quit complaining. You claim to want to positively impact mental health, then QUIT COMPLAINING and be positive. COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They've been "gifted" a dog lead. Woop-di-do. And his daughter has made a short film with online friends that he wants us to watch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
#DreamyFOD

Getting Grease vibes.

1613993447867.png
1613993745362.png

2. So it's the baubles, the veg box and this dog lead gifted this year .Not a bad haul. 🤪

1613995279854.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I watched the first few minutes - it would have been more genuine if it was a selection of teenagers talking about their lived experiences, rather than acting out roles. Not sure many will watch from beginning to end.

Reactions: 6
Oh dear he's practically given a link to his daughters open account details to his weirdos.

Edit: It's private now, but I could see all of her photos including the toothbrush selfie and her room.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Take your bleeping hat off in the house!!!

And is that Anya on first on the video? But pretending to be someone else?

No shocker they’re pushing their kids into ‘stardom!’

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Yes it is her. I also thought real life stories would have been better.

Reactions: 8
Yes, thats her. No awards for acting there or script writing I’d say. A fun thing for teenagers to do but for any authenticity, there should be people genuinely talking about their experiences.

FOD obviously quite happy for her to be in the public eye as such. They really, really crave the ‘fame’.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I hope people message the dog lead company! Why would they gift him an item for goodness sake!! Let’s get that post recalled same as the veg one.

also I’m sure Anya was the one that no longer wanted to be featured on his social media and led to no posts with the children’s faces but when the Texas huns can come in handy FOD is happy to exploit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I hope people message the dog lead company! Why would they gift him an item for goodness sake!! Let’s get that post recalled same as the veg one.

also I’m sure Anya was the one that no longer wanted to be featured on his social media and led to no posts with the children’s faces but when the Texas huns can come in handy FOD is happy to exploit.
I would message them, but I'm dealing with a lot right now with my sons following their grandfathers death. And I'll probably end up on a long rant in the message about what a bleep he is 🤣

If this was Sly going through what my family are, he would be using it for content. Sick fucker.

I tried to watch the video with Anya, but it just seemed so fake. And the poor girl has her mothers resting witch face.

If someone does message the dog lead company, please please please let us know if they respond, and what the response is!

Must be another company with no clue what has gone one with the Hoopers!

• Heart
The stupid parents have had enough attention for a lifetime

they were all ungrateful bastards yesterday now we are being encouraged to fulfill her dreams of a future Oscar ......duck off and when you get there duck off a bit more you pseudo middle class knobsock

ETA: and I don’t give a duck how your kids feel about lockdown either 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I have messaged the dog company, will let you know if they respond. I doubt they will.

• Heart
I have too so will update.

They’ve put a photo on with some twin girls holding the lead but it’s not the Hooper twins.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, let’s just say that acting doesn’t run in the Hooper’s family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't believe he's linking his daughter's video to 900k randoms he doesn't know. Well, I can obviously. He's posting more and more stories with the girls in again as well.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.