Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I've slept on it now, and if anything I feel more disturbed and sad about the situation and the vulnerability of children, especially seeing that so many people do not appear to have problem with it.

A few random thoughts/questions to those inclined to praise Simon and Clemmie, or those on the fence:
  • Are we saying it is ethically fine for any and all of a child's medical information to be broadcasted/shared by parents in whatever way they wish?
  • Are we OK for third parties to share and propogate such personal information, provided it originally came from the parents?
  • Do you ever wish your own parents had done more to put your personal medical conditions, together with photographic evidence, into the public eye? Would you be OK with them doing it now?
  • Does the benefit of having a real-life example for the general public to relate to, trump the right to privacy for an individual child?
  • Does the need for "awareness" override the risks of sharing the medical details of a very identifiable (and now more vulnerable) child?
  • Re: the often trotted out line of "I discussed it with my child and they agreed to it". If children under a certain age are deemed legally incapable of giving informed consent, then should their "consent" to broadcasting their medical details be given any weight at all?
  • Why are we teaching our children about internet safety, but ignoring the dangers presented by oversharing parents?
  • Should parents have a moral (if not legal) obligation when it comes to confidentiality of personal and potentially sensitive information about their children?
  • Can you think of any reasons why the future adult may prefer that their childhood medical information (including any lifelong conditions) had not been made public?
By the way I don't disagree that there is often a real need for greater awareness, and that coverage of children living with lifelong conditions can be helpful. There are so many ways this can be achieved without crossing the line beyond the protection of individual, identifiable children.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I wonder what the reaction would be if this were posted on an advice forum:

"Our young daughter has been in hospital for a few days over this past week, and been diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. This is obviously a very difficult time for us as a family, there is a lot to process and a lot of practical things that need doing to care for her (as well as catching up at home and looking after our other daughter and our younger twins). My husband has been making all kinds of content about our daughter's condition for his instagram hobby. He spent time in the hospital arranging photos and composing captions, which he couldn't wait to post when we got home.

Yesterday he went out for a walk, I thought it would be for some quiet reflection and fresh air, but he was pacing around the neighbourhood making monologue videos of himself sharing our daughter's medical symptoms, her fears and feelings, as well as saying things like "it's just so much WORK" and "is it too soon for diabetes jokes?" When he came home he spent yet more time editing and captioning, choosing cutaway photos/videos etc. and even put in one of himself dancing at the end!? This morning he's done another Type 1 Diabetes flat lay from our kitchen drawer, complete with a jab pun. In some ways he seems to be making it all about himself. He's always loved the attention on instagram, but I feel like this is too much. Our daughter has no privacy, and all he seems to think about is documenting everything for instagram. I have no idea what he might share or do next, or how far he might take this.

I know he's having a tough time, we all are, but would you be comfortable with this? Some of his followers have commented that he's helping others, but surely he shouldn't be using the medical details and experiences of another person (even his daughter), especially when they're not old enough to consent?"

• Heart
Reactions: 43

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Omg. Imagine being Budget Clemmie!! So sorry this happened to you @rainbowlemon
Thank you boo for understanding. It was a very traumatic experience and it made me realize that in a world, where we can be anything, being kind is so so very important. I was truly grateful to my wonderful girlgang who helped support me through this difficult time, but also for Centerparcs for reaching out and offering me a #gifted stay at their Sherwood Forest location. I needed this break to truly recover, to get away from it all. I needed time just to focus on myself and to untangle my emotions. Did you know Centerparcs have 400 acres of woodland just for you to explore,with a spa on site too? It's the perfect break for couples, but also solo trips as well. Prices start at only £300 and they are offering a 60% discount if you use the code "Rainbows20".

*For a limited time only. Terms and conditions apply. Code can not be used with existing offers. One booking per household.

#bekind#AD#Gifted#Sherwoodforest#Forestbreaks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Ffs I‘m a former Registered Nurse with 15+ years experience and I‘ve been trying to help with vaccination programme. Did 30 hours online learning, completed multiple forms etc and have got nowhere ( keep getting told they are still processing my application) but this twat who has zero medical knowledge of experience can be trained as a vaccinator?! Just like that!!
Ffs why do I even bother. This country is obsessed with z list “celebrities”/Insta-twats who can get snapped up to vaccinate people just like that but people like me get nowhere!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
“Everyone driving past me is laughing at me, because I’m walking two sausage dogs”

actually I think it’s probably because you’re a grown man, walking along filming yourself talking into your phone, you absolute knob end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I didn’t do my due diligence. 😞

St Johns is delivering three courses: Vaccination Care Volunteers, Volunteer Patient Advocate and Volunteer Vaccinator.

Simon only started the FOD account as a dare that he could gain more more followers than MOD, and now he is stepping on Glen’s toes in the health care sector. He would be the most infuriating person to have as a spouse. Or deliver a vaccine for that matter.
Who knows maybe this his is route into midwifery? First he appropriates her Instagram, next her grifting, then her book writing, then her “flare” for interiors and finally the circle is complete as he becomes a medical expert! The question is, does he do any of this is a chunky boot? 😜😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Axatogrind

VIP Member
This has image rehabilitation effort written all over it, and possibly other ulterior motives. He has been quite blasé with his behaviour during the pandemic as we all know.

I'm not buying that he's doing this for altruistic reasons. It doesn't add up.

• Heart

HensInTheSkirting

View from the bath... his poor aching bones and he must be suffering so much more from sleeping in that hospital chair!!!!

Having gone through cancer, chemo and countless associated surgeries and now watching my terminally ill sister try to live every day to the full, I can’t put into words how offensive I find his throwaway - ‘not quite terminal cancer’ words.
just STFU you narcissistic twat!

• Heart

allybongo

Chatty Member
Finally my first thread title.

I love you all. IN FRENCH.

Where do I collect my fringed velvet lampshade and gifted beaver teeth?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Wolf359

Chatty Member
He’s so fucking irrelevant now. The pandemic has made everyone realise that sparkly sequin nanny festivals and Instagram perfect houses full of cheap, begged tat and kitchen bedrooms are just a load of bollocks.
His FOD account is now a desperate ‘F’ with no Ds or racist glamour wife to fill the void created by his lack of charisma, who’s looking older with each post. He’s gone beyond self-parody into the realms of pathetic. The HoH account was beggy, naff, tone deaf and tasteless even before half the frigging country got furloughed or lost their jobs. Now it’s like a relic of pre-pandemic middle-class capitalistic greed. The whole concept is dated. No one wants to see rich, white, thick people abuse their privilege. The thing that seems unbelievable now (alongside sharing your pre-teen daughter’s private medical status) is that anyone ever did. The sooner his accounts die and he and his mediocre racist wife fuck off to oblivion, the better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Oh bloody hell. My vagina's not only slammed itself shut, it's developed a stainless steel heavy vault door with a multi point locking system and chains.

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Recap...

So thread 43 was when I had Covid so I might not be the best to recap but the bits I remember....

Foddo thought in that tiny little mind of his that it would be a good idea to take his pre teen impressionadaughter to the supermarket to buy herself some snacks as she’d been taking the family provisions. So at the height of a pandemic filmed her stressed out leaning on supermarket shelves while her dickhead of a dad filmed her for his bots/fans. Poor girl bought herself salad and crisps (IIRC)

Then his tiny little mind went a bit further and decided to tell the world the same daughter potentially had emetophobia and could his followers suggest something a doctor couldn’t cause ya know bots are the best.

But then got a gig with channel 5 talking about mental heskth

A family walk on the beach led to one of the twins being a 5 year old and falling over and getting wet...she cried and again he thought this was a good thing to share with the world/bots.

They spent the equivalent of some people’s weekly food budget on helium balloons (but got the snacks from Aldi) when they money spinners turned 5 and most of the huns saw the 2 x 5’s and thought it was Foddo’s 55th!

We had a glimpse of Glen and her beaver teeth through a dirty window in a staged ‘reno’ pic!

They got gifted some aging veg on the HOH account but veg givers asked them to take the post down when is tattlers pointed out the Hooper racism. Another account shared and old pic of Glen and girls but also took it down when Glen’s history was pointed out.

Sorry that’s all I can remember so feel free to add more. And sorry I’m not as thorough as @Dogmuck giving credit where it’s due. “Beaver teeth” definitely needs a credit so sorry to whoever did that one!

Oh I nearly forgot, Dickhead also videoed/potentially staged himself falling over on the ice which gave some of us a laugh!

• Heart
  • Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
What a lovely bunch of horrible troll bastards you lot are. 💕

I can’t even deal with all the shit that you guys have genuinely unfolded. He disgust me. There is nothing good about what he has done, he’s pity harvesting and riding on the back of his daughters illness yet making about him, what a despicable Narc he really is. I really do despise him and his racist, fame thirsty narc wife.

Please don’t come here and try to tell me anything about what he has done benefits anyone but him and his desperate thirst for attention!

Fuck them both! Gross! 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Simon Hooper: you and your wife both have jobs when countless thousands have lost theirs - quit complaining; you don't live with domestic violence - quit complaining; you live in a large, comfortable, spacious home and not a one bed flat - quit complaining; you have a garden and are within easy walking distance (even for five year olds) of a park and beach when many live in flats with no access to open space - quit complaining; you have four healthy children while a ten year old boy with underlying health conditions died with covid - quit complaining. You claim to want to positively impact mental health, then QUIT COMPLAINING and be positive. COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Libertine

VIP Member
I can’t believe as a mother Glen would let him share this. If her motherly instinct kicked in to see the signs of something wrong, why not kick in and protect her from the oversharing with the world!
Glen is probably feeling herself in that photo taken from behind. It appears heartfelt and demonstrates she has a warm, caring mother-daughter relationship (with at least one of her daughters).

Plus her hair looks shiny, her trainers are spotless, there’s a glimpse of leopard skin handbag strap and she’s in a hospital environment which subconsciously reminds everyone: MIDWIFE. All very on brand for our Glen.

Simon has given her a shout out in the text and the post has had tons and tons of lovely likes and comments.

I bet Glen and Simon have reviewed the post’s engagement and high fived while yelling in unison GOTCHA!!

• Sad
  • Sick

Tell.A.Tale

Everyone else has conveyed their thoughts so well. You trolls write most beautifully. Sending some serious love to all of you that have experienced traumatic hospital events or illnesses with either yourselves or your loved ones ❤
I came to say that I really don’t think this ball of Slime works. He’s back on his account and HoH after what must have been at least a week off work already. There would be countless things to catch up on if you run a home of 6 and also have a full time job and neither of those got any attention for a week or two because of the diagnosis. Where does he get the time? I work full time. I have no kids. I barely manage 1/2 hour to scroll my phone at night after finishing my day. Amazed that he can be a father to 4 kids and 2 dogs while apparently having some high powered job and still have time for walking the streets making monologues, curating two different SM profiles and finding stupid, old dancing videos to post PLUS be dealing with a child with a new diagnosis AND spending his life deleting comments. With all the comments he must have to delete he must literally spent his life checking his phone. Please someone explain this. I have an above average busy job which is not really “high powered” and hours and hours can go by with me barely having enough time to make a semi decent cup of tea. Imagine spending all day on your phone, deleting comments AND posting AND working AND raising 4 humans AND AND AND. I just don’t understand.

• Haha
  • Heart