Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s already won a 5* so I think his time has already come tbh! (Not that he won’t go on to continued success, but he’s not a newcomer to the level)
I’m talking badminton…he certainly has the talent. Yea he won at Pau but Badminton just seems a whole other ball game and it’s his first time there isn’t it? She finished on a good note today and hopefully she can come back next year and complete, maybe even win as he is an epic jumper.

Reactions: 2
My Internet is generally not great and it works fine! If you can handle Youtube videos you should be ok...

Oh goodness, what a crying shame for Ros Canter!
Some days it’s good and some days it’s terrible. I get 5g at work but at home I can barely get 4g. And I had it last year and it was great but they wanted £25 to renew on the iphone app but it says £20 on their website. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Whizzy Welsh’s recent vlog. Crikey that pony is lean! She’s a TINY little thing. I think I’d feel a bit under-horsed.

Reactions: 1
And I had it last year and it was great but they wanted £25 to renew on the iphone app but it says £20 on their website. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's because Apple takes a whopping 30% of everything that is bought via the app store, so Badminton TV still get less than if you buy through their website.

Whizzy Welsh’s recent vlog. Crikey that pony is lean! She’s a TINY little thing. I think I’d feel a bit under-horsed.
This is what people mean when they say she’s too big for her, not that she’s fat or heavy, just the overall picture is she’s too big. I doubt she feels that Seren really carries her over a fence which I think contributes to a lot of the refusals. It’s a shame because she clearly loves her but I don’t think she’s ever going to be what she wants, which is bigger and bolder.

Reactions: 7
I love that the horses competing at Badminton in the Dressage look picture perfect in there whole outline, none of them are BTV or forced, they all look open in there stride and the head and necks are out. Very different to the top level dressage riders and horses.

Reactions: 10
I love that the horses competing at Badminton in the Dressage look picture perfect in there whole outline, none of them are BTV or forced, they all look open in there stride and the head and necks are out. Very different to the top level dressage riders and horses.
It would be interesting to compare the top level dressage horses when they where at the same level and see if they have gotten a deeper outline or have always been BTV

Reactions: 2
That acacia brand Footluce is promoting sells their scarfs for £185 😱 pretty but couldn't be me! Jesus

• Wow
What an upset for Tim & WFP! But what a result for Alex Bragg! Just climbed and climbed! And we’re gonna see some amazing things from Lucy Latta I think.

What a Badminton. Although sad for Tim and William, Caroline’s round was absolutely epic. So well deserved.
Alex and Lucy - what results for them. And Emily holding onto 4th.

Reactions: 3
Wimpy posting a story of her naked children-WTF?!
Came here (albeit rather late) to say the same thing:
So irresponsible.
The now not wanting to sell her house thing is typical of her, has t found a buyer ie not got her own way so stripping and taking it off of the market in a flounce