Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks MyLittlePony25 for the title (sorry I had to cut it down a bit to fit!)

We're all watching the Badminton Grassroots to see how the influencer crew do

Reactions: 1
My first time naming a thread 😂
Are we still using the other thread for badminton or moving the chat to here?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Don’t worry, just saw the last thread was locked.
Fingers crossed for Meg! She and Jam are more than capable so I hope she kicks on and enjoys it.

Looks like the time is achievable and Jam is normally pretty honest XC so I think they could be in with a good shot of going clear and placing very high!

Is there anyone still do go dressage in the 100 now? I’m finding the badminton website way harder to use than eventing scores

Meg's nearly home clear!

Update: She's done it, fair bloody play! We knock her riding, but you don't get round badminton grassroots 100 double clear on a good dressage score if you can't ride.

Reactions: 19
Looks like Meg is clear but with some time penalties. Drops to 18th but I think she’ll climb back into the Top 10 with how SJ & XC is going.

Reactions: 3
Oh she shuld go back up; there's still several that haven't even gone SJ yet. And getting round with only time faults when there's been so many 20 penalties is a huge achievement!

Reactions: 2