Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hypocrisy! She is a perpetrator, not a victim. The attention seeking behaviour and bandwaggoning is disgusting. Shes been out of the country, she hasn't said a word about any of the victims this year, and yet first opportunity to stick her big head out in public, such a pick me witch.
This is such a serious and scary issue, just this morning I was chased down by a man, for beeping him as he was reversing out of his driveway and I didn't think he saw me. He followed me to my house and blocked me from getting into my driveway and proceeded to scream at me that how dare I beep him, I scared his kids ( I had my own daughters in the car who were terrified) and that I'm a bleeping idiot. This guy was huge and wouldn't listen when I tried to say why I beeped. I've had anxiety all afternoon about it.
This is fear, this is life, not some dumb witch live streaming from a rally, that if she was serious about it, would of put the call out that she was attending, like a lot of other influencers did. Yet not one of them live streamed it.
Sorry rant over ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I know we are all outraged over the live (as am I) but back to Jacqui for a sec - she is 100% on Mounjaro. It’s why she is so adamant when she says “I’m not on Ozempic”. It’s technically true.
Is mounjaro somilar to ozempic. Damn expensive. I would rather stay my size and use my money where its needed.

Reactions: 8
The ozempic she’s sworn black and blue she didn’t use? Yeah that one 😂
Semantics. She can say she is not using ozempic truthfully if she is using it under a different brand name or a similar product. Denying something very specifically is handy when you don't want to admit somethin. You can still be truthful in your very specific denial. Classic avoidance.
---
The hypocrisy! She is a perpetrator, not a victim. The attention seeking behaviour and bandwaggoning is disgusting. Shes been out of the country, she hasn't said a word about any of the victims this year, and yet first opportunity to stick her big head out in public, such a pick me witch.
This is such a serious and scary issue, just this morning I was chased down by a man, for beeping him as he was reversing out of his driveway and I didn't think he saw me. He followed me to my house and blocked me from getting into my driveway and proceeded to scream at me that how dare I beep him, I scared his kids ( I had my own daughters in the car who were terrified) and that I'm a bleeping idiot. This guy was huge and wouldn't listen when I tried to say why I beeped. I've had anxiety all afternoon about it.
This is fear, this is life, not some dumb witch live streaming from a rally, that if she was serious about it, would of put the call out that she was attending, like a lot of other influencers did. Yet not one of them live streamed it.
Sorry rant over ❤
Omg I'm so sorry. This is completely out of control. I hope you are okay. Did you get his licence plate?

Reactions: 13
I also only want to be on meds for life that save my life not vanity reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It was discussed in another thread recently but I'm not 100% convinced she's on ozempic or similar, she's been tiny for most of her life and she is a smoker which is an appetite suppressant

Reactions: 5
I missed the live (thank goodness) and cannot actually believe she attended and filmed it on socials. Everything has already been said by other Fezzas about her past appalling behaviour.

I know she is a dumb bleep. But I honestly believe she thinks the way she treated and controlled Aaron (and her kids for that matter) is not abuse. And hanging out with an abuser and making him a birthday cake is ok. duck this witch.

Reactions: 16
She’s there because there are cameras filming the march for the news.
She’s auditioning 🐷🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Semantics. She can say she is not using ozempic truthfully if she is using it under a different brand name or a similar product. Denying something very specifically is handy when you don't want to admit somethin. You can still be truthful in your very specific denial. Classic avoidance.
---

Omg I'm so sorry. This is completely out of control. I hope you are okay. Did you get his licence plate?
I didnt, the way he parked his car to block me in I couldn't see it. And honestly I was shaking, and scared. I'm still scared now, the way things are in the world, you never know what people will do, and to have my girls in the car with me was even worse. Thank you for caring ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Sorry rant over ❤
So sorry this happened to you! How scary for you and your girls. I also feel sorry for the kids in the other car for seeing their father act like this - it doesn't seem like a one off thing on this guys behalf, so it's sad that the kids are potentially growing up thinking his behaviour is ok.
Keep safe friend 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didnt, the way he parked his car to block me in I couldn't see it. And honestly I was shaking, and scared. I'm still scared now, the way things are in the world, you never know what people will do, and to have my girls in the car with me was even worse. Thank you for caring ❤
I'm so sorry that happened to you. If you decide to report it to police, they may be able to get camera footage from neighbours or traffic cams to identify him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope he doesnt return. I would not have driven home because now he knows your address. Hlad you are ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You have his address if it was his house he was reversing from? I'd still go to the police. Even if that's not his those, they can ask who was visiting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is mounjaro somilar to ozempic. Damn expensive. I would rather stay my size and use my money where its needed.
It’s more powerful. You lose more weight on it, there is a head to head study that shows the difference. The company can’t make it fast enough - they think it will be the biggest drug in history. In Australia it’s only indicated for T2 but it’s being used off label. Without saying too much, the data shows that a huge proportion is being prescribed in the eastern suburbs of Sydney.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry rant over ❤
duck Dino. That actually made me feel sick. You poor thing. There are some sick sick men in this world (yes I knowwwww, not all men etc).
I hope your daughters don't remember this incident and you can also move on quickly 💜 what a garbage man with a self entitled ego to speak to anyone like that let alone a woman who was literally just trying to prevent an accident.
---
It was discussed in another thread recently but I'm not 100% convinced she's on ozempic or similar, she's been tiny for most of her life and she is a smoker which is an appetite suppressant
Back in thread one that ive been slowly reading she was an ambassador for WW. That was spring 2021.
These people are on or around gym equipment for years with no change and then BAM tiny. Its definitely not unassisted.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
duck Dino. That actually made me feel sick. You poor thing. There are some sick sick men in this world (yes I knowwwww, not all men etc).
I hope your daughters don't remember this incident and you can also move on quickly 💜 what a garbage man with a self entitled ego to speak to anyone like that let alone a woman who was literally just trying to prevent an accident.
---

Back in thread one that ive been slowly reading she was an ambassador for WW. That was spring 2021.
These people are on or around gym equipment for years with no change and then BAM tiny. Its definitely not unassisted.
I'm pretty sure she was looking to get a WW gig by promoting their food but I don't think it happened.

Reactions: 3
All these weird stories with what seems like the two of them commenting on things... Yet we've only just seen them ?

Wtf is she up to, the slippery sausage ?? 🤷‍♀️😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.