Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sickened by this !
duck off emmyfakelou
Jumps on any bandwagon & makes it about her!
Just. duck. Right. Off.
🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Lou and Tarryn, Big Anthony is his Best mate.... go suck a bleeping bleep Emmylou!!!
I am going to call up the #heraldsun #emmylouloves
She has to be held accountable!!!
This is over the line and personal now

IMG_0577.jpeg
IMG_0578.jpeg
IMG_0579.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
JFC her mate Anthony come house sitter is best mates with Tarryn Thomas she is so arrogantly stupid, it is like her attendance at the BLM march no understanding what so ever, was going to educate herself, never spoken of it again.
Yeah!!

Tarryn Thomas says "Hi" Amy!! 👋

Shes a bandwagon jumping hypocrite, who has only ever mentioned DV when paid for it.

Is there any other piece of tit in this world who would make their "comeback" video at a DV rally?? This is all about her and it makes me sick to the stomach.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
How dare this fucken idiot go live during a rally for DV and fake sob in the background during a moment of silence for the 32 women who have been murdered this year alone.
She is a perpetrator of DV herself. With full video evidence of her laughing about hitting Aaron.
She financially and mentally dominated him also.
Emmylou_loves you're a garbage human.

At least we know she's back in Melbourne.
What a C#$t.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
duck this bleeping bleep honestly.

Most of the time I look at her with amusement and embarrassment, but to bleeping go live at this March when people are crying and there’s meant to be silence, just so she can get bleeping head pats for activism?

Go and make another cake for your mate Taryn Thomas you bleeping piece of tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
The sheer fact that she supported the wanker Tarryn even after she KNEW what he was, says ALL we need to know she is a tit human!!!!
---
As far as i'm concerned any brands that deal with her now ACCEPT DV , because we all know Emmy turned a blind eye towards it when the bbc was involved!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope we never see another chicken schnitzel wrap for the rest of her insta life. It’s old, it’s done, it’s boring.
---
She’s doing it for attention, nothing more, nothing less. This bleep is as selfish as they come.
Absolutely attention seeking. She wants us to know she’s back in Melbourne, and doing her bit. Go back to vegas hunny.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One minute Emmylou chases 🍆 over the other side of the world leaving her kids for another lengthy solo holiday and the next she’s at a park pretending she embodies female empowerment.
Gimme a break.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She is not empowerment. The only thing she impowers is how to be a tit parent, teaching her girls that oh you have to chase dick at every opportunity. How to grift. This bleep needs to stfu.

Reactions: 16
I know we are all outraged over the live (as am I) but back to Jacqui for a sec - she is 100% on Mounjaro. It’s why she is so adamant when she says “I’m not on Ozempic”. It’s technically true.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One minute Emmylou chases 🍆 over the other side of the world leaving her kids for another lengthy solo holiday and the next she’s at a park pretending she embodies female empowerment.
Gimme a break.
REMINDER: She chased to Compton and all the bad hoods, famous for gang rape, abuse, etc, and got off to the songs in the car with #ericbivensbush about said gang rapes, abuse to women, not to mention Tarryn and the birthday cake , meanwhile her own kids get NOTHING FROM THIS tit bleep!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Some may be fooled by the sobbing in the background of the videos, but we know how fuckin fake she is. Next she'll be saying she went to the rally because she is fearing for her life. duck off Emmylou, you just travelled to the USA on your own, to meet up with someone you barely know

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Folks, I remind you of Exhibit A : a video of Emmylou laughing at herself & describing how she was hitting Aaron after a fight & thinking it’s ok.

***Trigger Warning : Domestic Violence & the offender wearing Cachia Bajamas***

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Folks, I remind you of Exhibit A : a video of Emmylou laughing at herself & describing how she was hitting Aaron after a fight & thinking it’s ok.

***Trigger Warning : Domestic Violence & the offender wearing Cachia Bajamas***
Yowzer!!!
Maybe send that to the Herald Sun or Daily Mail as well for evidence of what a POS she is.

Reactions: 8
What an absolute hypocrite, she willingly associates with DV perpetrators and then shows her face at such an important event against violence to women, all for content, duck off, just duck off!!!!

Nice comment, Brodie, whoever you are!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What an absolute hypocrite, she willingly associates with DV perpetrators and then shows her face at such an important event against violence to women, all for content, duck off, just duck off!!!!

Nice comment, Brodie, whoever you are!
She will just delete and block, she’s a pathetic maggot

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.