Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare this fucken idiot go live during a rally for DV and fake sob in the background during a moment of silence for the 32 women who have been murdered this year alone.
She is a perpetrator of DV herself. With full video evidence of her laughing about hitting Aaron.
She financially and mentally dominated him also.
Emmylou_loves you're a garbage human.

At least we know she's back in Melbourne.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
How dare this fucken idiot go live during a rally for DV and fake sob in the background during a moment of silence for the 32 women who have been murdered this year alone.
She is a perpetrator of DV herself. With full video evidence of her laughing about hitting Aaron.

HOW bleeping DARE SHE!

• Angry
Reactions: 20

I am so bleeping livid at her over this 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn't know what she was going live for, and now I see I'm disgusted. FFS.

We get it, you're there, Protester Lou is in full flight 😬

Just go and be supportive, why the duck go live from something like that ???

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
JFC her mate Anthony come house sitter is best mates with Tarryn Thomas she is so arrogantly stupid, it is like her attendance at the BLM march no understanding what so ever, was going to educate herself, never spoken of it again.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
@Whatwereyouwearing_ if anyone wants to check out the organisers of the rally. They are live also.

Reactions: 7

She’s doing it for attention, nothing more, nothing less. This bleep is as selfish as they come.

• Angry
Reactions: 26

And if you’re going to go live have some information on what the rallies are for & Lifeline contacts etc.

Reactions: 16
Totally agree. Standing on the side of the stage & recording instead of listening. If her followers can’t attend they can watch the news.
The organisers are doing a livestream from
Stage for people that can’t be there. She could have just shared their handle. They are reading out victims names and laying flowers on the stage 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
JFC her mate Anthony come house sitter is best mates with Tarryn Thomas she is so arrogantly stupid, it is like her attendance at the BLM march no understanding what so ever, was going to educate herself, never spoken of it again.
100000000% this!!!!!! She went to that movie with him and Ant and Sage when the entire country knew about his treatment of women. duck all the way off Emmy.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

This bleep would go live and broadcast her own kids funeral!!! Time to shut her down already!!!! This is soooooooo not cool!!!! NO RESPECT!!!
---
You cannot be in Compton one min and listening to songs about gang rape and murders , and then fake sob at a rally for this!!!! Im sorry what?!?!?!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Hey Amber and the Outspoken sister wives..shame on you for coming to the defence of a woman who associates and made a birthday cake for an AFL player (Taryn Thomas) who abuses women! She should be cancelled and is not part of any sisterhood!
---

Yep
Go volunteer at a women's shelter.. raise some money.! All her tit is opportunistic and for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hey Amber and the Outspoken sister wives..shame on you for coming to the defence of a woman who associates and made a birthday cake for an AFL player (Taryn Thomas) who abuses women! She should be cancelled and is not part of any sisterhood!
---

Yep
Go volunteer at a women's shelter.. raise some money.! All her tit is opportunistic and for the gram.
👏🏻 Well said HP!!!

Reactions: 12

Then her followers couldn't hear her comments and sobs and it wouldn't be about her. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.