Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wind yer neck in, Mario, you twisty bastard. Just because something else is getting the attention, you self centred hole 🖕🖕

His feckin nose takes up the screen more than his face.

View attachment 2929932
People can’t judge him and what he does because they’re all trolls. Yet he can come on and say what a load of crap, duck that… very rare to ever see something like that in Scotland educate yourself Marion. You do you and if people enjoy it and post it “let them” stop being a troll Marion.

Reactions: 26
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you can literally HEAR the jealousy in his voice! Ye don't care Maz hen cos you've no got a garden and if you dare step foot outside beruit towers at nightfall, you'll probs get stabbed or attacked by a zombie 👍🏻 Cosy in yer safe place ma luvlie whilst the rest of us are taking in the beaut sights, away take yer face fur a shite ya wee whinge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The lady protests too much.

You do give a fook otherwise why comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He's such a fun sponge 🧽 always twists and says he doesn't care when he misses something 🤣 it's passed your bed time you moany bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That bleeping hooter is the stuff of bespoke nightmares. Factual. 👃🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The lady protests too much.

You do give a fook otherwise why comment.

View attachment 2929964
What a miserable wee fud! 😡. Last night I was pished and giddy and so went to bed, but woke up to pics of northern lights from other family. 🥰

So we have been oot tonight to the highest place near us to try and see it ourselves, and when we got there it seems half the town had the same idea. 🤣.

No one saw the northern lights where we were in the end, but I’m not bothered because we tried, we all had a laugh, and I even bumped into an old work colleague 🤩

We didn’t even leave the house till 10.30 and had a 20 min drive each way, and then were walking down a pitch black country lane, then across a park with a phone torch till we finally saw loads of other people with phone torches 🫣. Marion the wee baldy ball bag could never go on an adventure like that… so aye, nae debates

Unrelated, but after catching up and seeing his posts from 2010…. Did anyone ever get te ken about if the dirty bastard who took Marion’s phone got what was coming to him? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

💙🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
My favourite Mario moment is when he was in the shops looking at the baby things saying he’s ready for a baby and it wasn’t fair. Like, where would he even put a baby?? They can barely take care of that poor cat of theirs. And he seems to forget that babies turn into toddlers who turn into children and children are hard work! He’s far too lazy for a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
God he really does type like Martha from Baby Reindeer on that small business streaming platform, Netflix. Is it a Scottish thing or hard of intelligence thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You'll never convince me otherwise but it's my firm belief that he had to ask that small business Google what the aurora was before he bitched about not being arsed with it.
I also believe Google had to get that other small business GCHQ involved to decode his search term, in order to understand it and respond.
Ma page, ma rules.
Lindsay Rotte
Hard of culture
Hard of spelling
Aurora for dummies
Also

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.