Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240509-220547.png

Hi hens, new thread in time fur the post holiday come doon #takemebaaacckkk

Thanks tae oor baby gurl @Rayne oor wean fur the fab new title. Holiday boaby, wit mair dae youse need, also.

Summary of last thread, gruesome twosome went oan holiday, OOTD, wee Deek wi his karate moves and sales of Tena lady hit the truth thanks tae the 99% of wummin cunts oan this vile app.

Keep tattling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Am in ma wee comma break the noo until Christmas in July

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ah can still hear Jess Glynn ma lovelies!
Can still smell the holiday parfum(s)!
Can still see that dead posh polyester matching two pieces!
Take me baaaaaack!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I bet he still buys a bespoke bottle of aftershave on the plane home in the scent ‘back to reality’ despite the flagons he took with him, so si also.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
God love him like he hasn’t one solitary brain cell to work with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Am in ma wee comma break the noo until Christmas in July
Don't be getting aw diva Beak oan us noo hen, just cos youse goat thread title 💅
---
I bet he still buys a bespoke bottle of aftershave on the plane home in the scent ‘back to reality’ despite the flagons he took with him, so si also.
Aftershave, how dare youse, oanly the best perfume fur oor Beak, blocked and reported!!!! 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don't be getting aw diva Beak oan us noo hen, just cos youse goat thread title 💅
---

Aftershave, how dare youse, oanly the best perfume fur oor Beak, blocked and reported!!!! 🐍
I av peaked tae soon, like Marion when he found a looky looky man wae Deor saddle bags

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah can still hear Jess Glynn ma lovelies!
Can still smell the holiday parfum(s)!
Can still see that dead posh polyester matching two pieces!
Take me baaaaaack!
Bet he bought perfume on the plane after being fully influenced by the jet2 sales patter 😂😂
---
And the quickest 😂
We spunked quicker than Mario on Hinches bed

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Awww take me baaaaaaaaccckk!

Ur comment oan the last thread had me howling lovely. I’ve never had holidays blues this bad off ma own trips! I hope wee Deek is back tae work straight aff the plane tae fund this new jet set lifestyle oor Manio craves.

Does Judith Chalmers NTGTK aboot free child places fur Deek before making the next booking??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 2925648

Hi hens, new thread in time fur the post holiday come doon #takemebaaacckkk

Thanks tae oor baby gurl @Rayne oor wean fur the fab new title. Holiday boaby, wit mair dae youse need, also.

Summary of last thread, gruesome twosome went oan holiday, OOTD, wee Deek wi his karate moves and sales of Tena lady hit the truth thanks tae the 99% of wummin cunts oan this vile app.

Keep tattling!
Sorry Madge hen, I’ll get Mr Isa telt get on right move and find a hoose with a back door. As Marion would say I need!!! I want!!! Tons love

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ma hens this food things bothering me in that usually you'd eat out a couple of times but majority at your all inclusive. But they seemed to eat out all the time so I did some searching oan small business google just to see what the options are lile because surely a breakfast buffet would be more or less the fry ups they're buying from that cafe.

What I've found is that it's no a case of not fancying the food it's that THEY WERENT ALLOWED. So much for everyone loving their fashion. The person on the door probably went "aye nice outfit pal, jog on" and he's took that as a compliment so aye.
Screenshot_20240509_172136_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Ma hens this food things bothering me in that usually you'd eat out a couple of times but majority at your all inclusive. But they seemed to eat out all the time so I did some searching oan small business google just to see what the options are lile because surely a breakfast buffet would be more or less the fry ups they're buying from that cafe.

What I've found is that it's no a case of not fancying the food it's that THEY WERENT ALLOWED. So much for everyone loving their fashion. The person on the door probably went "aye nice outfit pal, jog on" and he's took that as a compliment so aye. View attachment 2925775
How can they turn oor fashion icon away? It makes no sense.

Snapchat-1497206605.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.