Cleaning with Mario #124 Dressed up to sit in the hotel lobby in clothes so small we can see Deek's boaby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it was Deek doing the babbling, bless, he's only just learnt how to do a Sporty Spice style kick last week, speech will come.
Mario, please explain to him, he needs to use his words.
Mind, scrap that, Mario won't be telling him tit, Deek will start shouting help!!!
Sporty Spice style kick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm like a proud maw watching all our new lovelie cunts GTK. Shouting your dedication on from the rooftops, your passions are my passions.
Oor ain wee proud maw @blueblue watching aw the new lovelies oan their first day on Beak's thread making new pals.
Screenshot_20240511-213228.png

---
And the confetti cannon!

And what about the time he set his make up out for a big weekend a week in advance, turned out he was going to the panto or his nieces dance comp or something. Nothing exciting. He's such a fanny
---
And what about the time he barged Betty out of his way in home bargains! Nasty git
That was the night he treatit us tae titty heart bumps blowdrying his three hairs tae the sugarbabes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
This is pure comedy gold I’m going to make it my mission to read every single Manio thread to date! Need to get myself versed on the lingo… it’s exciting times! Leggings for everyone! 🎉
Make sure youse huv your criss, joos and Tena lady tae hand ma lovelie. Youse cud get a wee boax made up saying Rach8456 Beak treats. Beak huz wan fur movie nights, even though he kin reach the fridge fae his living room but needs tae move the bin if he wants intae the freezer, also.
---
This was the night of the titty pump wasn’t it? Whilst he was getting ready tae Here come the girls by the Sugababes? 😂
Hen, wiz it no In the middle, wan oaf huz tae get tae ken #factual

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone got the wee pic of Mario when she was in her Rosa DiMarco from Eastenders era? Ya noo, the one with the blonde fringe? All of the newbies need tae see it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Welcome newbies!

My fave era was all the garuls (girls) coming round to get ready for a night oot. He chose his ootfit well in advance and said he'd have all his hair & makeup ready as he knows what 'youse garuls' (you girls) are like for getting their glam on.

We anticipated a wild night clubbing with a limo full of insta models, but in true Manio style it turned out to be 2 older ladies from work and they all went to the local working men's club for line dancing.

The next day he did about 100 faux howling beak clutching dots of doom because someone left their purse in a taxi.

Worth it's gold in weight that night.
Take me baaaaaack to those classic days

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah've just been oan a wee journeh.
A historical moment in history.
Pyoor Martin McKnight take me baaaaaccckk

1000031675.jpg
1000031672.jpg
1000031671.jpg
1000031670.jpg
1000031669.jpg
1000031668.jpg
1000031667.jpg
1000031666.jpg
1000031665.jpg
1000031664.jpg
1000031663.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So went on trippy just to see if he had put a review on and lo and behold 😂😂😂😂
Who did this ? I fkin love you !! 😂😂😂
Oh wow this has ended me. Effing brilliant and it seems this holiday is gonna keep on giving us laughs for a while yet 😀 😄 😆

Absolute bespoke congrats to whoever did this. Shine bright 🌞 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bear in mind she was almost 27 years of age writing this utter pish as well. Deceased of cringe fae him the noo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Of course Mario doesn’t care about the once in a life time chance to see the northern lights in Scotland 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He sounds pished in thay last story but he disnae drink 🙄 and you wouldn't see the northern lights for the industrial containers pots if your window you dick that's why you are protesting so much

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Of course Mario doesn’t care about the once in a life time chance to see the northern lights in Scotland 🙄
Nah, course he doesn’t. Only one of my most amazing natural phenomena ever, he’s just upset he missed it. Scotland can see it tonight apparently so he could catch up, as he’s always one step behind the trend.

Oh wow this has ended me. Effing brilliant and it seems this holiday is gonna keep on giving us laughs for a while yet 😀 😄 😆

Absolute bespoke congrats to whoever did this. Shine bright 🌞 🤣🤣🤣
Omg I can't even get a marionism right....apologies peeps I should have said SPINE bright.....I swerved out my lane for the 1st time and crashed and burned so back I go 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Always does this when he isn’t able to join in with something, pretends he doesn't want to
Usually Can't afford to or has no friends but in this instance, he can't go see the lights because.
1. He only has a tit phone
2. Beirut is constantly lit with artificial security lights & police vehicles
3. He cannae leave the bedsit after dark because the bespoke junkies are gouching on the communal staircase also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He sounds pished in thay last story but he disnae drink 🙄 and you wouldn't see the northern lights for the industrial containers pots if your window you dick that's why you are protesting so much
Sorry troops that post makes as much sense as his, I'm a few wines deep watching Eurovision, my bespoke guilty pleasure, my passions are no your passions. But you get my drift slagging his view 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Talks about someone being a ned? When he is the very one spelling and talking like a ned would.
If only the world could be a bit more upfront coming from the wee bam that makes a posts but doesn’t say it to person face.
He is that annoying person you would see on Facebook posting anything and everything to just make a post or get attention.

Reading them actual makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yet if he had just so happened to spot them and got it on camera he would be parading it on Instagram about how pure gawjus they were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wind yer neck in, Mario, you twisty bastard. Just because something else is getting the attention, you self centred hole 🖕🖕

His feckin nose takes up the screen more than his face.

Screenshot_20240511-222650_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.