Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who sent her a nasty message then?
Of course she had to tell everyone about the one, single message she had that wasn’t a sycophantic kiss arse one. It probably wasn’t even that bad. She’s just so used to people blowing smoke up her backside day in day out, that she can’t take the slightest thing that isn’t 100% positive.

Reactions: 9
God she irritates me banging on about how gorgeous it is outside. Funnily enough we have windows & eyes, most places have sunshine today so scilly is not unique! Same old tit, going to be a belter of a day, can’t get over the view, dog loves the beach, blah, blah, blah

Ooooh what did I miss? Who's been giving her abuse? I've not been able to get into my instagrAm for a few days and miss her grinding my gears

Reactions: 3
Was the Ward/May family not invited to meet prince william today! Thought daddy was the dogs bollocks when it came to IOS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get the impression that her & Adam are not getting on at the moment. She has moaned about him a lot recently, latest one about him not cleaning the rib. He’s away again, the other night she complained about him not saying goodbye to her & he would have to get his own tea. Maybe he’s just sick of her tit!

• Haha
Is it just me but I find it really grating when she says “going out for tea”. I’m a southerner and would say dinner or can’t they get dinner on the islands 🙄
Why did she not go and see Prince William instead of just watching him on the tv 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I just need to know WHO is buying these beauty boxes when she literally shows herself packing them up on her grotty office floor with her wet dog lying over the packaging? It's so unhygienic 😩

Reactions: 15
Oh she is really hating missing the northern lights, she is absolutely freaking out on the missed content. Fingers crossed the solar storm (as Georgia clearly hasnt got a clue how it works ) burns out before darkness tonight 🤣

Reactions: 8
Oh she is really hating missing the northern lights, she is absolutely freaking out on the missed content. Fingers crossed the solar storm (as Georgia clearly hasnt got a clue how it works ) burns out before darkness tonight 🤣
Noo don't say that I'm on holiday coming back today so missed them last night. Hoping they are on again tonight as I've always wanted to see them. They don't need to go as far as Scilly tho.

Reactions: 7
Nearly bought my coffee up at the story of her in bed clearly with no top on 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
If she didn’t go to bed at 9 every night, to be up at 5.30 to get the washer on and feed the bloody ducks, she might’ve been in with a chance of seeing it.

Reactions: 11
She’s clearly been told she can’t have them near the junk yard this year

Reactions: 13