Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lived on the island all her live you’d think by now she’d have an idea of what it looks like every season, no need to say how stunning every view is out the window it’s boring as duck!

Reactions: 15
They’ve been on loads of holidays recently! She’s so bloody entitled it makes my blood boil

Reactions: 11
Slating the body shop brush saying it’s always losing hairs, no where near as good as Younique….3 stories later she’s trying to flog it for £12!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate it when she says “we did” in the shop. We all know she spends hardly any time in there and when she does she’s filming customers or she’s upstairs on the computer doing Younique, Neal’s yard or Body Shop stuff.
You can tell Charlotte is really regretting ever setting foot on the islands 🙁

Reactions: 14
The weather in Scilly is much cooler than the mainland. Its in the 20's here and shes saying its roasting at 14 max🤣
Ok Georgia whatever. Give me the beautiful mainland any day of the week.
Holiday in Scilly... erm thats a firm no from me thanks! Couldnt think of anywhere worse to go for a "holiday".
You just keep trying to convince yourself how amazing and stunning Scilly is though🤣

Reactions: 8
That stupid 3 day break in Scilly she was banging on about to book through Davina was nearly £900 per person 😳 bleeping ridiculous.
Why is she asking people to quote that GMAY referral code? Surely it’s not just for information, she’s got to be getting some form of commission.

Reactions: 9
Her duvet ….. don’t suppose anyone knows where it’s from do you? It’s not Dunlem by any chance is it??? Everytime she makes the bed or strips it she has to tell us 😩

Also she said to Davina today ‘omg it tastes so much better’ when commenting on the collagen in the fridge. So she’s just admitted it’s not a nice shot to drink after all.

One last thing … the other day when she was moaning about Jowan taking her last packet of mini eggs …. Got to say those windows aren’t clean for an OCD cleaner are they? 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Well we don't need to now, you've just shown us the whole bloody thing 🙄

Screenshot_20240509_230627_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
The last few days Georgia has gone on and on about Izzy, saying how much she likes food, and filming her eating, almost interrogating her at times Today she even said she found it “endearing”, which I thought was really patronising.

I would say that what Izzy eats is a perfectly healthy amount of food, and thinking ahead to what you’re going to have for you’re dinner is what most people do. Georgia seems to think this is some sort of novelty, to be gawked at and displayed on her Instagram account. It’s uncomfortable to watch, she needs to leave the lass alone to enjoy her lunches, dinners and everything else in peace.

Just because Georgia has a weird relationship with food, it doesn’t mean everybody else does.

Reactions: 24
The last few days Georgia has gone on and on about Izzy, saying how much she likes food, and filming her eating, almost interrogating her at times Today she even said she found it “endearing”, which I thought was really patronising.

I would say that what Izzy eats is a perfectly healthy amount of food, and thinking ahead to what you’re going to have for you’re dinner is what most people do. Georgia seems to think this is some sort of novelty, to be gawked at and displayed on her Instagram account. It’s uncomfortable to watch, she needs to leave the lass alone to enjoy her lunches, dinners and everything else in peace.

Just because Georgia has a weird relationship with food, it doesn’t mean everybody else does.
I felt the same. Izzy is normal, you’re the buffoon with massive food issues G

Reactions: 13
She does realise that William is not visiting Scilly to see her, doesn't she? She'll be hanging round that shop like a bad smell today (literally) hoping to drag him in and give him a free Scilly cap 🤣. And that is not watering the plant Georgia, just because you don't drink enough water, doesn't mean plants don't need it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yep. She’s ‘fascinated’ at Izzy’s love of food because she’s someone who enjoys eating more than pasta and blue cheese, and just a teaspoon of food on her plate calling that a meal.
Her relationship with food is far better than George’s because to her it’s not just fuel.

Reactions: 10
She actually loves living by herself doesn’t she . Not that that is a bad thing in any way- but dont choose to have a family if you actually prefer being alone

Reactions: 13