Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spongey

VIP Member
She's tying herself in knots with the amount of shit she's trying to sell.

Her hair is growing like the clappers due to the collagen she's been using. But it's in such good condition because of the Neal's Yard shampoo and conditioner, although that could also be the collagen. Her eyeslashes, however, aren't very long so she uses the epic mascara. But they are also quite long due to the collagen and that other mascara with the lengthening serum that she's been using for weeks. Her skin is sooo hydrated due to the collagen, but her lips are really dry so that she can sell the Neal's Yard lip oil. She also uses a Neal's Yard sleeping mask which is why her skin is so hydrated, but don't forget about the collagen, especially because using it meant that her potentially fractured arm has healed within 48hrs. Did she mention that her hair is growing like the clappers?

Tbh I don't actually see any difference in her hair or her skin (yes Georgia, even your hands) so I'm not convinced that any of these products do anything at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Thanks to @MinnieMaus for this fantastic thread title!

Miss Recreation (cheers Adam 🤣) now has more staff than any other business on Scilly, so has even more free time to devote her to such crucial things as:
hoovering, mopping, moaning, laundry, moaning, swimming, feeding the ducks, fannying about with makeup, moaning, cycling round the island, taking collagen shots, more moaning, etc.
All the while filming herself. It’s a skill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

longtimenosey

It’s Friday night, bank holiday weekend. Who’s up for playing a game? Re-watch all of Georgia’s stories and down a shot each time she says gig! Shall we call the ambulance now?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Shineyshine

VIP Member
What the actual fuck has she just said about Izzy this morning? Fuck off Georgia you dickhead.
She obviously has an opinion on what the girl looks like in relation to the amount of food she eats. She couldn’t have made it any clearer. What Georgia doesn’t understand is that this is perfectly normal and healthy - and when you’re on holiday you treat yourself a bit more. She’s made me so angry with her backhanded compliments this morning.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Shineyshine

VIP Member
The last few days Georgia has gone on and on about Izzy, saying how much she likes food, and filming her eating, almost interrogating her at times Today she even said she found it “endearing”, which I thought was really patronising.

I would say that what Izzy eats is a perfectly healthy amount of food, and thinking ahead to what you’re going to have for you’re dinner is what most people do. Georgia seems to think this is some sort of novelty, to be gawked at and displayed on her Instagram account. It’s uncomfortable to watch, she needs to leave the lass alone to enjoy her lunches, dinners and everything else in peace.

Just because Georgia has a weird relationship with food, it doesn’t mean everybody else does.

Reactions: 23

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I don't understand how she can say she is too vain to wear a helmet when she walks around dressed like she does. She looks a fucking state most of the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

spongey

VIP Member
If anyone hasn't been following her for previous gig weekends, don't get your hopes up. Her stories are literally the exact same, there are just a few more people in the shop and she talks about it A LOT. We may be treated to her dad's band performing on the quay if we're lucky 😬but it's mainly just people going back and forth on boats and small crowds of people cheering.

I've followed her for years and I've never seen that Issy woman, am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She posted that she’s going to miss Jowan like crazy - but not enough to spend his last couple of days at home with him. Mind, I’m sure he’s had a better time without her constant moaning, and telling him to get off his Xbox and out of the house.

Reactions: 21

Tamij

VIP Member
This is the problem though George, Izzy’s relationship with food IS Normal. She has a normal body shape and a proper appetite.
it’s you… you don’t eat because you claim not to enjoy particular things - fruit, chicken, bacon. Instead your repertoire of dishes is pasta or rice smothered in cheese, or puddings, or chocolate. Your faddy eating habits are those of a young child, and it’s a bit sad really. I realise you’re not very tall and don’t have a large frame, but there is an obsession with maintaining a childlike figure and it’s not healthy. Perhaps a few extra pounds would help with those wrinkles, babe.

• Heart

Shelps

Anyone else think she had to go back today because she made a huge fuss at the little hospital yesterday .
Is she a little bit ….well..simple ? Of course she needs a hat on !! I’m not sure how she can be worrying how she looks, she looks pretty ridiculous the majority of the time !
She literally posted a pic of her this morning in the street in her nightie, joggers and her scraggy yellow coat this morning and she thinks she looks a nob in a cycling helmet 💁🏻‍♀️

And we all know she hadn’t cleaned her teeth either 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Loustafford

VIP Member
Anyone else bought up their morning brew after hearing her say she might need a lip splash 🤢 that’s a 41 year old woman saying that not a chavvy 13 year old 😲 honestly my kids would be mortified if I said anything like that out loud in my house let alone on social media! Stop being an absolute grot and have a wash Georgia, it’s not in the slightest bit amusing saying stuff like that! In fact it’s vile, it would take 2 mins to have a quick shower no need to wash the hair that growing like the clappers either.

• Sick

hollydollydaydream

I flick thro the daily dull and tedious repetitive duck stories but have I missed something. Clearly….VERY clearly she’s had a bollocking for duck noise and encouraging those ducks up to her front door cos she shits herself now at the first quack. But has princess Georgia who films every minutia of her life addressed this bollocking. She films farts. Nose picking. Toilet cleaning. But has she mentioned this OR is this something that she has had to accept??? A bollocking that daddy couldn’t get her out of???? Who do we think complained then?? The owner of the guest house next door??? Wowsers!!! Daddy will be having the bastard shot at Dawn and evicted from shitter island!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Omg I may have to stop following her on insta. She wants to keep the duck nest hiding but yet throws food at the duck that's near the nest. Surely that'll encourage other birds / animals to it?? Why not put it on the slip where it always is (unless it's in her garden. Don't even get me started on that :mad:) and let the duck come up to eat it if it wants it. But oh no!!! Let's highlight to other animals that there's a duck nest there.

Btw I know nothing about ducks but clearly neither does she. Oh I can't go through another spring / summer on duck / duckling watch. What happens if another 10 survive. She gonna be feeding them as well.

I'll stop now as it's proper winding me up 🫣
I've reported her for nest disturbance. Is she fucking stupid. I'm so angry at her going right up to the nest. IF YOU READ THIS GEORGIA YOU ABSOLUTE MORON STAY AWAY FRIM THR NEST. DO NOT THROW FOOD AT IT!!!!

I belong to a wildlife trust and have reported her again. If they don't do anything i will message her direct with the advice. No doubt she'll block and delete but at least she might get the message. Omfg I'm so angry at her stupidly going so close. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Ffs, have a day off. Ads when it's her Grandads service 😡 On the day if my nans funeral, I could hardly talk to people nevermind go on Insta.
Clearly she reads here 🤣 after her comment today. She's a piece of work isn't she. Jumping right back into ads after the look how well I did post. I fully agree it is hard to do a reading at a funeral but who goes on instagram to self congratulate??? And then carries on posting ads and bragging about the Fatface order trying clothes on? Talk about being self obsessed. She'll spin it saying it's her way of dealing etc but we all know she literally cannot go a day without (a) being off the gram and (b) shilling tat.

Unbelievable behaviour from her today. Fake AF

• Angry

Foreverfalcons

I don't agree with messaging these twits direct but is she really that surprised when she's such a patronising, condescending cow? Clean the plug hole Adam, clean the plug hole, have you cleaned the plug hole - and repeat! Oh well done Adam, I'm impressed - sarky b*tch but still had to find a tiny bit to clean, because no one does it like St Georgia! As for saying he's disgusting playing around with the tea towel - I'll tell you what is disgusting Miss Perfect - it's doing killer steps, cycling miles, sweating all night and NOT showering! Honestly I don't know how she does it, and I can't understand why someone doesn't have a word with her because she must stink. She spends a fortune on all that skincare and make up, and yet her personal hygiene is non existent - she makes my skin crawl.

longtimenosey

She will wear the most ridiculous oversized sunglasses that make her look a complete knob, wear mis-matched clothes and all the while saying ‘I don’t care’ but is suddenly vain when it comes to a helmet that can save her life? Make it make sense 🤦‍♀️ Georgia you look like a knob in a daily basis, the helmet can only improve things
---
No vanity here 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited: