Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the mother duck supposed to go 😡
This is what gets my goat with this interfering bloody busy body.....she's absolutely no clue that the babies need to be with the mother. How much stress is she going to cause to the mother duck if she takes them. Oh she'll just day its like if the gulls take them etc but that's not the same.

I've got a screenshot of that cage post and it's getting reported. Not to the WT as they are useless so will see what else can be done.

I will message her too as I'm not a troll but she needs to know her actions are damaging 😡😡😡 all for flipping insta content, she's a piece of work isn't she

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I would not pay £40 for a mascara. I use a Boots NO.7 one and its great. I also like the Iconic one which makes my lashes look fab. I would never buy anything from her or any insta hun. They will tell you any old lie just for a sale.

I remember when I first started watching a couple of home accounts.....one very well known pre-hinch days.....I don't think I can say her name but she used to flog vacuums every week and it was always a different one that was the "best" that week. I thought back then that it was odd she had a different fave each week but now realise cos they get commission.

I actually would buy from the more genuine accounts, mums wanting to make a bit of cash etc and who keep it real and don't hide the fact it's an ad.

Reactions: 10
INCredible - I vom when she says that
So incredible that adam is in a jumper
It’s 14 degrees there. 10 degrees cooler than here - duck OFF

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How awkward was that hug with Adam 😂

Really hope she doesn’t get to see the Northern lights tonight.

And food shaming Izzy again like the bleep she is. When she said no it’s all for you isn’t it Izzy 🤬

She looks a right bleep in that cap.
I’ve never seen a cap peak that’s wider than someone’s head before.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sad lots of folk didn’t get a decent aurora display last night especially those who missed Friday’s.
But not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely she doesn’t get this much 🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s hardly what you’d call a cleaner or influencer when she admits to not showering for days
& flicks a duster around
Nah, she won’t be getting anything like that when she posts. She doesn’t even do proper adverts (filming reels, sending them off for approval etc…) she literally just promotes her discount codes.

Reactions: 1
I remember last year Adam cleaning that rib and her popping up turning it into a big deal, getting her shoes wet just so she could show off a few products then stop. Such a liar.

Reactions: 8
I remember last year Adam cleaning that rib and her popping up turning it into a big deal, getting her shoes wet just so she could show off a few products then stop. Such a liar.
Probably why he turned round and walked out again when she started on about it. He wasn’t having any of it, was he?

He’s definitely lost patience with her martyr act. I think because she does bugger all most of the time, so how does she dare complain the odd occasion when she’s busy… he wouldn’t be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also probably why he left her on her own cleaning the boat today.

Reactions: 7