Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over her saying she’s got big boobs. I’m a size 10/12 and a H cup. She’s got no idea of proportions.

To me her back is wide but her cups aren’t very big in comparison, but because she’s wide (and she wears tight dresses) she thinks they look big.

Reactions: 9
Charl saying she’s got a small waist is the funniest thing I’ve heard all year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To me her back is wide but her cups aren’t very big in comparison, but because she’s wide (and she wears tight dresses) she thinks they look big.
She'd be the one of them ones not to realise the number is the width of her back and thinks it's about her tit size 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she only have 2 looks- just dug up from the grave with black flares dragging along the ground and a massive hoodie, or one of those bleeping dresses, curled hair and a tonne of slap on her face? There is no in between, it’s so strange- she wears exactly the same clothes/hair/makeup to do the school run or gardening as she does to go on a date night with sharkey. Bizarre.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Those are the only outfits she can fit into the size she wants to be & not the size she really is.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
WTF she got that bag on her shoulder doing milkmaid dress if the day reel? She’s not going anywhere! And why does she stand the way she does? God she’s like the oldest teenager in town. Their kids are going to be mortified especially as they insist on going on TikTok.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve debated posting this and pointing out what she had said about her true size for a while. She can be any size that she wants to be but she needs to stop lying not just to herself but to all her viewers. I’m sick of her making a mug out of people.

Skip along to 4.29 on the video and she admits to squeezing into smaller sizes and lying about her size previously. She also states at that time she was a size 12 which I do believe, but does she REALLY believe that the person in that video is the same size as she is now when she claims that the blue Vinted dress is a size 12?

A small part of me almost feels sorry her (I don’t though as she is just an absolute horror of a person/mother) as she is clearly incredibly insecure about the reality of her size

So she was 15st 2 before she started slimming world, and she seemed much smaller than she is now on her face in the first video before she lost anything. I’d say she’s at least a stone heavier now, if not more, and 5ft 6”…

She’s undeniably obese, why does she pretend she’s a size 12, 14, 16? Does she forget she posts her whole life online?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So she was 15st 2 before she started slimming world, and she seemed much smaller than she is now on her face in the first video before she lost anything. I’d say she’s at least a stone heavier now, if not more, and 5ft 6”…

She’s undeniably obese, why does she pretend she’s a size 12, 14, 16? Does she forget she posts her whole life online?
I went back and watched a couple of her slimming world videos and she does look like a different person before she lost the weight. She showed a couple of pictures after bill had been born and tbh she looks closer to that now albeit with more makeup. She claimed to be an 18 after Bill had been born, the same size she was when she started slimming world, but she looked completely different. It’s honestly ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why can't she just stop, take a look at herself and SEE how ridiculous it is for her to claim to be these sizes? In this day and age nobody cares, it's not like the 00s where size zero was in and everyone else was a big fat heifer.

And what about the messages she is sending to her little girl? Always fully made up, always fibbing about her size as though it's the most important measurement in the world. She needs to just stop and think a bit about what message she is reinforcing to her followers and to her daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why can't she just stop, take a look at herself and SEE how ridiculous it is for her to claim to be these sizes? In this day and age nobody cares, it's not like the 00s where size zero was in and everyone else was a big fat heifer.

And what about the messages she is sending to her little girl? Always fully made up, always fibbing about her size as though it's the most important measurement in the world. She needs to just stop and think a bit about what message she is reinforcing to her followers and to her daughter.
All 3 of them poor children will have awful body imagine issues and not to mention that all 3 will have horrible horrible relationships with food because of her too. Honestly there fucked because of her

• Wow
Reactions: 9
For someone who is always proud of herself and uses the phrase “and that’s ok” to justify herself all the time. You would think she’d just own her body size. I really don’t think she should be an “influencer” if she can’t be honest about that (saying that most influencers are very dishonest that’s why we don’t like them).

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why can't charl feed her children proper portions of healthy food ...the cow clearly understands how shark requests veggies, curries,variety of vitamins food! etc .. those children are treated like children she babysits, and charl has stated she opts out of school health surveys so clearly is aware how underweight and frail her daughter looks

Reactions: 8