Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fatso with a cool bag. No slim gym here, just tits that sag and always PJs and pizza for the kids, as meatloaf wants a shag. #hazelfreemark

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she reminds me of that sadie queen , cooks separate meals and her kids are on tins of meatballs most nights :LOL:

Reactions: 3
As a woman who doesn’t work (her, not me), I’ll never understand how often those kids eat pizza. For reference I agree pizza was a great choice after a day in a&e (although don’t agree they were given enough).
But - surely, as a parent (a non working one, at that) you keep those for the more difficult days? We average pizza once every other week. Pasta pesto a similar amount. Every other day it’s a freshly home cooked meal or something frozen from a batch cook.
She has no excuse.

My heart breaks for Stan right now. Her ignoring all his (much more severe than Daisy’s) symptoms of joint problems means he’s going to suffer. She KNOWS she’s doing this. I refuse to believe she’s actually in denial.
We’ve had an exceptionally busy week (with unavoidable hiccups) and we had pizzas tonight. My husband was home earlier than me and said sorry for it being “trash tea!” 😂 we both work long hours but cook from scratch 6/7 days a week. How she can only manage trash tea every night whilst not working all day is beyond me!!!

Reactions: 7
Did not need to see her fat ass bending over in the reel. Full on too. Literally no other "vlogger" does that, she's disgusting

Reactions: 4
Did not need to see her fat ass bending over in the reel. Full on too. Literally no other "vlogger" does that, she's disgusting
I was just thinking that, she clearly has body dysmorphia and thinks she looks amazing. Probably also 'proving' to tattle that she's lost weight 😂😂

I find it hilarious when they try to do passive aggressive rebuttals (there's a joke in there about butts and her huge arse but I'm tired after WORKING all day. You should try it sometime Char 😜 )
---
Thread suggestion - Still plus size and feeding kids tit, and the dresses are back with the flappy tits

Reactions: 12
Answers on a postcard as to WHERE exactly she has lost weight!! She’s HUGE! At least a size 22
Clearly thinks she's an amazing arse cause she's always bending over to show it off 🤢 and when she does it (especially when she wesrs flares) it always always reminds me of the back end of cow

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Clearly thinks she's an amazing arse cause she's always bending over to show it off 🤢 and when she does it (especially when she wesrs flares) it always always reminds me of the back end of cow
It’s the thought of that thong being up her big arse that freaks me out! Turns out it wasn’t the anti depressants making you fat Charl and was just your inability to curb your eating.

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m fecking fuming at Shark for gifting/AD to that fat money grabbing Brat!!!!!
---

Yes, that was the name of it 😤
Not another bloody freebie?! I despise companies that gift twots like her! 😠 Why not give her a ‘demo’ one to advertise to show how well it works etc, return it & then offer a discount code to her followers. She doesn’t need another hoover / carpet cleaner!
---
Seeing that photo of poor Daisy in A&E was very sad. Give the child some privacy for once. Charl will never miss an opportunity to make it about herself!
I had to take one of my children to A&E last week…& we did take a photo - to show his Dad that he was doing ok. A photo between the 3 of us, not to be shared online or with anyone else.
I really think Charl has lost touch with reality since quitting her job to do “influencing”. She is really pathetic & too full of her own self importance. She needs to get a grip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’ve debated posting this and pointing out what she had said about her true size for a while. She can be any size that she wants to be but she needs to stop lying not just to herself but to all her viewers. I’m sick of her making a mug out of people.

Skip along to 4.29 on the video and she admits to squeezing into smaller sizes and lying about her size previously. She also states at that time she was a size 12 which I do believe, but does she REALLY believe that the person in that video is the same size as she is now when she claims that the blue Vinted dress is a size 12?

A small part of me almost feels sorry her (I don’t though as she is just an absolute horror of a person/mother) as she is clearly incredibly insecure about the reality of her size

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Whoa Nelly!! Those trousers are like a second skin. They look spray painted on.
---
I’ve debated posting this and pointing out what she had said about her true size for a while. She can be any size that she wants to be but she needs to stop lying not just to herself but to all her viewers. I’m sick of her making a mug out of people.

Skip along to 4.29 on the video and she admits to squeezing into smaller sizes and lying about her size previously. She also states at that time she was a size 12 which I do believe, but does she REALLY believe that the person in that video is the same size as she is now when she claims that the blue Vinted dress is a size 12?

A small part of me almost feels sorry her (I don’t though as she is just an absolute horror of a person/mother) as she is clearly incredibly insecure about the reality of her size

Everything she is describing about how she looked and felt in clothes is exactly what she is now. I never know if it’s delusion just now or denial.

Last edited:
Never mind her size I’m focussing on her manky slippers 🤢 she looks like she smells stale and damp and those flares dragging on the ground 🤮 and the crochet summer sandals also look like they would stink.

• Sick
Reactions: 7