Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a size 12-14, a lot of the time 14 is big on me but I know about vanity sizing so I just exchange it. I always assume I’m bigger than I am. How does she not see how big she is? I think I’m about the size of one of her legs. Also she needs to get all that slap off, she looks like she rolled on the floor of a greasy garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve debated posting this and pointing out what she had said about her true size for a while. She can be any size that she wants to be but she needs to stop lying not just to herself but to all her viewers. I’m sick of her making a mug out of people.

Skip along to 4.29 on the video and she admits to squeezing into smaller sizes and lying about her size previously. She also states at that time she was a size 12 which I do believe, but does she REALLY believe that the person in that video is the same size as she is now when she claims that the blue Vinted dress is a size 12?

A small part of me almost feels sorry her (I don’t though as she is just an absolute horror of a person/mother) as she is clearly incredibly insecure about the reality of her size

God it’s like she’s talking about herself now.
I actually couldn’t give a hoot what size she is, it’s the lies and telling everyone she’s a 14 that annoys me.

She’s also like a different person there. Not moaning, not self indulgent, make up better, more positive, less pathetic.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She shouldn’t sound so out of breath just talking about what she is wearing, surely? Regardless of what size you are that isn’t “normal”

Reactions: 10
Exactly this. And especially if you’re now a ‘gym girlie’ or whatever shite it is she uses to describe herself atm.

She shouldn’t sound so out of breath just talking about what she is wearing, surely? Regardless of what size you are that isn’t “normal”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sleeves on that Miss Selfridge dress, so so fussy. She looks like Little Bo Peep. She is so thrilled that she squeezed into a 12 which is why she mentioned it in her caption when it was totally unnecessary.

Reactions: 13
The sleeves on that Miss Selfridge dress, so so fussy. She looks like Little Bo Peep. She is so thrilled that she squeezed into a 12 which is why she mentioned it in her caption when it was totally unnecessary.
She didn’t have to mention what size she buys at all. She could just talk about what she likes to wear.
She even put #size14 - pathetic. Someone posted that slimming world video a few posts back when she was genuinely a size 12 and the fact she is trying to say she is only 1 size bigger is laughable

She didn’t have to mention what size she buys at all. She could just talk about what she likes to wear.
She even put #size14 - pathetic. Someone posted that slimming world video a few posts back when she was genuinely a size 12 and the fact she is trying to say she is only 1 size bigger is laughable
Exactly the shirred dresses are very forgiving size wise and buying a size 12 or 14 and being able to squeeze into it does not mean you are that size. She couldn’t fit into something non stretchy in a 12 or 14.
She was crying a couple of weeks back about people commenting on her body, well then stop making it a discussion point by lying hun.

Reactions: 9
Sick to death of the those bloody too small dresses and we’re only in May 😩 the lying about her size is really starting to bother me, she 100% knows she’s not a 12/14. Squeezing on a pair of size 14 leggings or shirred dress is not accurate at all. I’m a 16/18 and can fit into my 14 dresses as they’re so stretchy and from the front, I look ok but if turn to the side you can really see that they’re waaaaaayy too tight. Charlotte has blinkers on, if she turned to the side it would be a very different viewpoint. And there is no way she would be able to get into a size 14 pair of jeans or any dress with any kind of structure, or no stretch. It’s embarrassing and damaging

Reactions: 11
Exactly the shirred dresses are very forgiving size wise and buying a size 12 or 14 and being able to squeeze into it does not mean you are that size. She couldn’t fit into something non stretchy in a 12 or 14.
She was crying a couple of weeks back about people commenting on her body, well then stop making it a discussion point by lying hun.
100% to the point you make about making her body a discussion point. She’s obsessed with talking about the gym to fish for compliments, goes on about stuff she buys to wear but ONLY if it’s in a 12/14 - she’s the one drawing attention to her body but moans if people mention it!

In fact if she didn’t try and pretend to the world she was a 14 we would probably never even mention it on here!

Reactions: 8
It annoys me the way she says “coffee”… “I’ve just made myself a hhhoffffeeee” a David Hasslehhhhhoffeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God it’s like she’s talking about herself now.
I actually couldn’t give a hoot what size she is, it’s the lies and telling everyone she’s a 14 that annoys me.

She’s also like a different person there. Not moaning, not self indulgent, make up better, more positive, less pathetic.
100% this! People can be whatever size they want to be, but normal people don’t lie about their size like this. It’s honestly ridiculous at this point. Her face looks completely different as well. We have eyes and we all know she isn’t a size 14.

I just nearly threw up in my mouth when Charlotte said “gooey stuff” and pointed at her vagina. 👍 nice one Charl you were trying, terribly, to be discrete about meaning you were on your period and then went with the gooey stuff whilst pointing down there! 🤢. She can’t not mention her period!

But apparently is anxious about showing people her dress 🤥

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She is disgusting
---
I’m surprised those comments on the YT video are still there. God forbid anyone would dare call her out, politely and while also saying they enjoyed the video otherwise, for waffling on about her period. That poor soul who commented better not watch her latest stories - they may keel over or throw up when they hear her talking about ‘gooey’ stuff and pointing at her vag. She is beyond grim.

<edited for typos>

She doesn’t care about anyone but herself 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m a size 10 but with one of those dresses I could easily get into a size 6 given the amount of fabric and stretch. Doesn’t make me a size 6!!!

Reactions: 13
Charlotte. You are NOT midsize and your are NOT anywhere near a size 14. You are clearly a size 20-22 on your bottom half. Please stop punting they you are any smaller as you are not. It’s very damaging to people to lie like that about your side to the extreme you do.

Reactions: 14
I can’t get over her saying she’s got big boobs. I’m a size 10/12 and a H cup. She’s got no idea of proportions.

Reactions: 7