Chambers & Beau

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably deliberate to increase the amount of comments!
Her make up videos are hilarious. She never posts the names or shades of any of the products she's using so inevitably the comments are filled with people asking her what they are. Every single time. You think she'd get the hint and link them in the first place, but no.

Unfollowed her a few months ago because of the make up and 'fashion', putting that between quotes as she literally wears the same style and hated the slow motion or her walking off camera. dipped back in this morning and crikey, what is going on there… is it a midlife crisis with all the tattoos?

Reactions: 1
I just looked and don’t mind the tattoos so much, I mean they’re tiny but it’s the sun damage for me. She is like a prune, it’s really an awful look for her and so ageing. I can’t believe people still bake in the sun and think it looks good 😭

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her latest make up reel? Not sure it’s really a good advert for the make up 🧐

I stopped following her a while ago as her page just became an add for various gifted clothes, make up etc…
Just had a look at that reel, gosh she looks really crepey, and what the hell is going on with her lips