Chambers & Beau

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to see if there was a thread on her! She winds me up anyway as her jewellery is mostly cast (I make jewellery myself) elsewhere and is totally overrated. Anyway, I hadn’t looked at her feed for a while - how much work has she had done on her face?! Why oh why do they do this and end up looking different but in a ‘I had tons of work done’ way so what’s the point?
I have a few of her pieces….started buying around 6 yrs ago. The gold plating is really poor quality and many of my older pieces have lost almost all of the plating. It’s obvious she has the pieces made off site and she just puts them together. Her upper lip and nose pinching annoys the hell out of me, makes her look ridiculous.

I’m not surprised at all, it looks cheap and tacky to me but she charges a LOT as if it’s all handmade - it’s just hand assembled! It’s her eyes/forehead I noticed today - facelift and Botox? Cheek fillers?

Reactions: 3
Her latest post - what has she done to her face?! Why do so many women do these things?! 🤦‍♀️ There’s nothing wrong with a naturally aging face - in fact it’s beautiful and it’s a privilege to grow older so why mess around and end up looking odd? 😭

Reactions: 2
Her latest post - what has she done to her face?! Why do so many women do these things?! 🤦‍♀️ There’s nothing wrong with a naturally aging face - in fact it’s beautiful and it’s a privilege to grow older so why mess around and end up looking odd? 😭
She looks very strange in that latest post.

The lips are awful! A really bad job! Too much filler in the top lip and has been put in the wrong place!

I have one of her necklaces and like all the other posters,the gold plate has worn away. Not the best quality!

The wriggly reels of her styling are terrible. All the bloody same!

and don’t get me started on the skipping rope 😂

I can’t believe it! I thought she was a LOT older.. 😬. Body of Baywatch, Face of Crimewatch…

• Haha
I can’t believe it! I thought she was a LOT older.. 😬. Body of Baywatch, Face of Crimewatch…
I always call them a 1690 - 16 from the back and 90 from the front 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Initially when I seen this stuff I absolutely loved it but I think it’s so expensive for what it is and I bought a bracelet that really discoloured quickly which put me off. Also I was in awe because I thought all of the bits were made there but I think they are bought in and just put together? Could be wrong in that one though.

I’m not surprised at all, it looks cheap and tacky to me but she charges a LOT as if it’s all handmade - it’s just hand assembled! It’s her eyes/forehead I noticed today - facelift and Botox? Cheek fillers?
Aha I was right then, she just assembles the bits then? Sure anyone could do that, very disappointing. And as you say it’s really expensive 😞

Initially when I seen this stuff I absolutely loved it but I think it’s so expensive for what it is and I bought a bracelet that really discoloured quickly which put me off. Also I was in awe because I thought all of the bits were made there but I think they are bought in and just put together? Could be wrong in that one though.

Aha I was right then, she just assembles the bits then? Sure anyone could do that, very disappointing. And as you say it’s really expensive 😞
I must admit, I’ve always thought it looked like cheap costume jewelry. It looks particularly cheap on her sun damaged skin. 🤢

I own quite a few of her pieces - before she became Insta famous. My gold plated items have faded and are pretty much back to their sterling silver base. I do believe she designs all her charms/pendants but she outsources the manufacturing. The pieces come back to her and then she assembles charms onto the chains.

I think she makes pieces then has them cast so she can mass produce them. Then assembles and solders pieces together.

Reactions: 1
Now she’s doing make-up videos. She is the LAST person I would take hair and make up tips from! She’s looking stranger and stranger with all the work done on her face and the dark tan and bleached hair. She’s getting thinner and thinner too.
Edit - just noticed the brows OMG!! She’s one year younger than me and am a bit overweight, no ‘work’ and wear minimum make up but hope to god I look that bad! I think could even give her some make up tips 🤦‍♀️.

Last edited:
Looks like she’s had her lips done again too…. The woman looks like she is late 50s yet all the cutesy smiling to the camera is ridiculous. It’s always quite telling when the make up is off!

Now she’s doing make-up videos. She is the LAST person I would take hair and make up tips from! She’s looking stranger and stranger with all the work done on her face and the dark tan and bleached hair. She’s getting thinner and thinner too.
Edit - just noticed the brows OMG!! She’s one year younger than me and am a bit overweight, no ‘work’ and wear minimum make up but hope to god I look that bad! I think could even give her some make up tips 🤦‍♀️.
Her make up videos are hilarious. She never posts the names or shades of any of the products she's using so inevitably the comments are filled with people asking her what they are. Every single time. You think she'd get the hint and link them in the first place, but no.