Chambers & Beau

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to create this thread. She irritates the hell out of me and I’m a customer!!! Has become increasingly full of herself over the last year. False modesty, up the arse of bigger accounts that she gifts tons of stuff to. Any other opinions out there?

Reactions: 7
Just had to create this thread. She irritates the hell out of me and I’m a customer!!! Has become increasingly full of herself over the last year. False modesty, up the arse of bigger accounts that she gifts tons of stuff to. Any other opinions out there?
I wouldn’t buy anything because she gifts so much! No offence to you but I can’t get my head around people buying from these companies who gift everyone so readily. Makes people who genuinely buy look like real mugs funding the freebies & that makes me mad. That’s not a pop at you so please don’t take it that way!

Reactions: 3
Her sister is Kirsty Elson whose art is very lovely and charming so they are both talented girls but yes she gives so much to the big accounts but her necklaces are really cool 😃

Reactions: 1
Her sister is Kirsty Elson whose art is very lovely and charming so they are both talented girls but yes she gives so much to the big accounts but her necklaces are really cool 😃
I used to think so too...until every bloody fashun iger & wannabe influencer popped up with one gifted 🙄

I wouldn’t buy anything because she gifts so much! No offence to you but I can’t get my head around people buying from these companies who gift everyone so readily. Makes people who genuinely buy look like real mugs funding the freebies & that makes me mad. That’s not a pop at you so please don’t take it that way!
😂 no don’t worry I bought before she became insta famous in fact the gold plating on one of my necklaces has worn quite badly so I hope she’s improved her plating since then.

She’s become too big for her boots and really has got on my nerves with her constant bikini shots and crotch stories

Omg I’d be really worried if that was my arm....quite shocking and I am a sun lover. I can’t work out the lighter patch on her hand or is that a light trick?
I think it’s sun shining on her, as you can see a light patch on the floor underneath her hand too that sort of matches.

Her skin reminds me of my Mum’s - she’s 80 and has never used suncream! #oldleatherhandbag

Reactions: 2
So Nadia Sawalha gets asked “would you like to pick something?”. She actually looked surprised so I’m guessing that she’s possibly not even heard of C&B. Some of the other Instahuns stealth beg in the comments when a new design is launched (looking at you doesmybumlook40 and stealymystyle40). While us paying mortals get f**k all off until we spend £125. I’m so done with C&B and her over inflated ego.

• Heart
The Black Friday offer was awful I only have some earrings which I do really like keep looking for a new necklace it won’t be C&B as I’m so fed up with her gifts to insta huns and no decent sales !!

Ramblings of Manky this morning 3 strikes and you out referring to trolls! Could any of you seriously imagine this man as a Councillor- I think the patient would be worse off coming out than when he or her went in.

She’s a state. Skin damaged, wrinkly, trying to be something she’s not. Definitely not as “trendy” as she likes to think she is… 🤢. Old and haggered is more accurate.

Had to see if there was a thread on her! She winds me up anyway as her jewellery is mostly cast (I make jewellery myself) elsewhere and is totally overrated. Anyway, I hadn’t looked at her feed for a while - how much work has she had done on her face?! Why oh why do they do this and end up looking different but in a ‘I had tons of work done’ way so what’s the point?

Reactions: 1