Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wanted someone/ anyone whom she considered inferior to her. Which is probably everyone, in her mind, but anyway...
He appeared to be besotted and it was a case of 'he'll do' imo.
She also needed to find someone who did Social Media in the same obnoxious way. In many ways they are a match made in heaven!

Reactions: 19
How come? I don’t follow her on social media I always just go by what's said here so I might have missed some clues. She seems quite enthusiastic from what I see on here.
One small baby is relatively easy, a baby and a toddler is next level hard work...something that Crabbie is incapable of as she is a lazy sloth, 2 kids would mean all the time, energy and focus would be on "the kids" and her and Jowel are far too immature for that.

Reactions: 12
How come? I don’t follow her on social media I always just go by what's said here so I might have missed some clues. She seems quite enthusiastic from what I see on here.
I think we are reading between the lines. But for me personally, trying to put a newborn on a schedule means you’re already in way over your head and struggling with what most parents call the easiest phase. So yeah, I’d say she’s struggling and nothing is like she expected.
---
Theres no way Joel wrote this..

View attachment 2905032
Chat GPT does it better…
Exhibit A:
"Leaving the warmth of home this morning, but my heart stays behind with the two loves of my life. Every goodbye is a promise to return, to cherish every moment with you, my darling wife and our precious baby girl. 💕 #FamilyFirst #MorningGoodbye #LoveYouAlways"

Exhibit B:
"As I head out the door to tackle the day, I'm reminded of the countless lessons learned as a new father. Every morning goodbye is a gentle reminder of the incredible responsibility and privilege it is to nurture our little girl alongside the love of my life. From sleepless nights to endless snuggles, each moment has taught me the true meaning of selflessness and unconditional love. So, as I embark on today's journey, know that my heart remains firmly rooted at home with you both. Here's to embracing every lesson, cherishing every cuddle, and savoring every moment as a family. 💖 #NewFather #MorningGoodbye #CherishedMoments"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought the same! He’s either copied it or Carrie wrote it for him. Either way, it’s not written by him. For starters there’s no exclamation marks, and it’s all correctly spelt and has cohesion to it. This is not how he usually writes at all
It’s funny isn’t it that he’s become such a cliche. We are so used to his ridiculously OTT way of writing that something which is written like a human with an actual grasp of English makes us immediately think “nah. Not John”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why does everything they post come across like they're trying to convince themselves they're happy!?
Maybe it's just way the I read into things, but that post to me screams that Joel's trying so hard to prove to everyone he's so happy and blessed and not at all bothered that the world no longer revolves around him and Carrie has someone else to give all her attention to...

Reactions: 45
Theres no way Joel wrote this..

View attachment 2905032
This is the damage control post I was fully expecting to see after we were discussing how Joel doesn't seem to do much parenting and has chosen to work a lot.

The idea that Joel could've written that post is absolutely laughable. The man wears carrier bags on his head and can't form a coherent sentence to save his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
In other news how many times are they going to share that acting through song workshop? Obviously they’re not shifting the tickets.
I would’ve thought the only people likely to get anything out of it would be the four people singing and getting feedback? What’s the point of getting feedback on someone else?
The audience tickets would probably only appeal to the parents of the kids getting to sing?
I can’t see who this is aimed at?
And as we’ve been saying from the start the two actors leading the workshop may be fab onstage but it doesn’t make them teachers? All they can pass on is their process?
Glorified meet and greet?

Reactions: 16
When Carrie and Joel hire a PR manager, they won't tell anyone. But there will be signs...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Tbh I’m finding the emoji baby antics absolutely obnoxious. Either post her picture or don’t post about her at all. No one gives a tit

Reactions: 37
Sprinted to Tattle as soon as I read "Joel's" 🤥 post.

What's going on? Why is he getting Carrie/ai to write a heartfelt post for him like a disgraced tory mp? Have they bit the bullet and hired someone to kick them into shape PR-wise? Why is he telling the internet how happy he is? Sooo many questions.

Trouble in paradise? Is all not well in Mojo Dojo Cazza house??

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Joel bragging about his perfect life and how he loves his job so much, but he surely only has to look as far as his own wife to see how quickly a West End Lead can end up in suburban panto and 1* plays?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t really understand what he was going for? Basically saying he’s selfish but he has to think of more people than just him now? Eh?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.