Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel's arse is a mystery. I've NEVER seen a biological man with an arse like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do they share such ridiculous videos of them laughing at things that aren’t funny? Especially when you can’t work out what she’s saying? It’s a case of “you had to be there” I think

Reactions: 15
I was just looking for a photo and found these

View attachment 2902021View attachment 2902022View attachment 2902023View attachment 2902024View attachment 2902025View attachment 2902026

I didn’t realise this was a thing but apparently it’s huge

And now I feel quite poorly. Apologies
...and I'm done with the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was just looking for a photo and found these

View attachment 2902021View attachment 2902022View attachment 2902023View attachment 2902024View attachment 2902025View attachment 2902026

I didn’t realise this was a thing but apparently it’s huge

And now I feel quite poorly. Apologies
…and i’m suddenly regretting coming back to this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do they share such ridiculous videos of them laughing at things that aren’t funny? Especially when you can’t work out what she’s saying? It’s a case of “you had to be there” I think
It’s very “I’m so whacky, I’m mad me, what am I like”

• Haha
Another question is: Is this the Carrie Hope Fletcher version of The Truman Show? Is the camera permanently filming her waiting to catch these moments of comedy genius? Did they have to recreate the thigh slapping scene again so we could share the joy? And at what point does she say ‘I’m so hilarious, please send that video to me so I can spread laughter across social media to others’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really can't believe he was her ONLY option to marry and breed with at 30. Like in terms of looks she is miles ahead of him. She could have gone on Tinder and picked one of many men who are all SO much better looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really can't believe he was her ONLY option to marry and breed with at 30. Like in terms of looks she is miles ahead of him. She could have gone on Tinder and picked one of many men who are all SO much better looking.
She wanted marriage now though, within the year or less. If she met someone brand new and started a relationship the normal way, it might take at least 2-3 years before they got married, which would be Way Past Her Deadline especially if she's paranoid about the idea that having a baby close to or after 35 is dangerous. So she went for Johnny who she knew was willing to marry her right away, within months not years

Reactions: 27
Is she? I just don’t see it. 🤨
About tinder, could she have found decent looking guys for a one night stand or casual sex? Sure, no doubt about it. But she wouldn’t have found anyone better for a relationship if you look at what she brings to the table : mediocre looks, crappy personality and desperation to get married and reproduce quickly (Joel agreed to move in after the first date). Any decent looking fella can do sooo much better than Carrie and would have totally run for the hills during that initial conversation on tinder or during the first date. She’s basically the opposite of a catch from anywhere you look. 🙅🏼‍♀️
She found what she deserved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
How long until she gets pregnant again so she can have her desired number of children asap and then divorce the sperm donor? Surely since her brother has 3 she wants at least 3 as well? Do you think she has a calendar to cross of the days and years until she can dump Johnny boy? Next to it is probably a picture of Jamie with "soon ❤" written on it🤣

• Haha
Is she? I just don’t see it. 🤨
About tinder, could she have found decent looking guys for a one night stand or casual sex? Sure, no doubt about it. But she wouldn’t have found anyone better for a relationship if you look at what she brings to the table : mediocre looks, crappy personality and desperation to get married and reproduce quickly (Joel agreed to move in after the first date). Any decent looking fella can do sooo much better than Carrie and would have totally fun for the hills during that initial conversation on tinder or during the first date. She’s basically the opposite of a catch from anywhere you look. 🙅🏼‍♀️
She found what she deserved.
I guess there's also the fact that all her other serious partners have been actors or musicians and she probably expected to marry one too. Well any attractive and successful guy in those fields is going to have his pick of women. JoJo may not be the handsome leading man but when they got together, he was about to go into Hamilton and he'd done School of Rock and Waitress. If she couldn't hack it as a West End performer at least she could marry one I guess?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.