Cardiff.mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She (along with all of us) can’t believe she’s getting all these freebies after becoming a mumfluencer. She doesn’t care about helping us mere mortals to save money any more. All about her own personal gains 🤬

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how her going there if to help save or give tips - it would have been more acceptable if she had booked it herself and showed first hand experience of how to book and get savings. Then her followed could have followed her on the trip. It’s all made up this ‘I’ve been sent to help you all find the best deals’. It makes no sense as she didn’t mention this before going away.

Reactions: 8
Nah I've finally unfollowed this grifting c*nt. All the comments saying she works so hard, she deserves it :sick:

Reactions: 6
I could quite easily go to a very expensive restaurant, gifted of course, and tell somebody the cheapest option on the menu. Pathetic.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s lost a few followers as I swear if was 495k and now it’s 480 unless I’ve remembered wrong and her followers have increased

Reactions: 3
The thing is, Aldi repost all of her recipes from her anyways. She doesn’t need to be followed.

Reactions: 2
Was it pay

They’ve increased…..so it’s either the Aldi recipes or the bots as it’s not her riveting holiday content
Thanks for that. I must have seen it at 475k then. It’s annoying her followers are increasing as she’ll get more free stuff and thinks she’s more popular

Reactions: 1
I’ve left a comment so I’m sure I’ll get a cheeky reply. And I’m unfollowing. I get no entertainment value from her page.

Reactions: 4
Lots of people saying how it’s not a cheap holiday and her questioning it, which shows how little research/out of touch she is. I’ve never been and even I know to take a family of four you likely not get much change out of £8k and that’s being basic…

A model Recommends - Ruth Crilly has just come back from Disney, which she paid her own cash for and actually wrote an interesting and informative piece if someone was thinking of going. Cardiff mum is just showing off

Now she is going to open a vinted account to sell all her crap! She has a cheek! I used to really like her no longer

• Wow
Reactions: 3