Cardiff.mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone started a thread for Cardiff.mum please? I’m surprised there isn’t one for her already as she has over 300k followers on IG. Thanks

Reactions: 2
I would only be able to post on this if it was in the rave forum as I quite like some of her recipes! I think she actually offers something of value

I’ll see myself out 😂

Reactions: 3
I would only be able to post on this if it was in the rave forum as I quite like some of her recipes! I think she actually offers something of value

I’ll see myself out 😂
I see what you mean. I do sort of like her but I’ve noticed lately she’s not always clear with her ads and how much she features her children now too is off putting.

Reactions: 4
The amount she is gifted and refuses to pay for a new costume so is asking for a second hand one - which is good to have second hand but these influencers are the tightest people considering most of what they get is gifted and still begrudge paying for things

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Started following her for recipes, which I really liked. Was both aghast and amused at some of the stupid people moaning on the Aldi Instagram page that the 5 recipes for £20 didn't also include the rest of their weekly shop, washing powder etc.

However, I've just been at Disneyland the exact same time as her and it seems she's another social media exaggerator! It rained loads while we were there yet she posted that the weather was 'bloody glorious'. She also pretended there were no queues and made out she was doing loads of stuff that just wasn't possible because of the queue times.

Reactions: 4
I want to like her, I really love her recipes. But it's clear she's just another fame and money hungry influencer who has no problem advertising complete and utter crap. Fair play to her though, she must be raking it in given what she said Disneyland cost them!

Reactions: 10
Started following her for recipes, which I really liked. Was both aghast and amused at some of the stupid people moaning on the Aldi Instagram page that the 5 recipes for £20 didn't also include the rest of their weekly shop, washing powder etc.

However, I've just been at Disneyland the exact same time as her and it seems she's another social media exaggerator! It rained loads while we were there yet she posted that the weather was 'bloody glorious'. She also pretended there were no queues and made out she was doing loads of stuff that just wasn't possible because of the queue times.
I thought this as well. My husband is working in France and said how bad the weather is out there and unusual to be raining so much and all I hear is how busy Disney Land Paris is. I have a feeling it was gifted as another welsh mum influenced was at Disneyland two days before and it was an ad/gifted.
---
I want to like her, I really love her recipes. But it's clear she's just another fame and money hungry influencer who has no problem advertising complete and utter crap. Fair play to her though, she must be raking it in given what she said Disneyland cost them!
I thought she was refreshing at first but slowly fallen into the stereotype and morally corrupt (RHOBH ref) mum influencer. Using her two children for money/content and always makes out she’s got these amazing discounts for her followers. She did one for Evie and said they hardly ever do discounts - they always have discounts 😂.

Reactions: 5
I’ve followed her for ages too and love her recipes. But agree she is corrupt and pimping out her kids. Shocker

Reactions: 6
Her stories today 😰 I genuinely hope she is ok she seems not in a great place lately.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to be dumb but where are her recipies and shopping list actually online?

she was handed a frapuccino in the drive through and the lid wasnt on properly so spilled over her car. got really angry/upset with attitude of the staff, said they slammed window in her face and ignored her etc... in her defence ive been to that starbucks and the staff are really awful 😆 she did seem extremely upset about it though.

she was handed a frapuccino in the drive through and the lid wasnt on properly so spilled over her car. got really angry/upset with attitude of the staff, said they slammed window in her face and ignored her etc... in her defence ive been to that starbucks and the staff are really awful 😆 she did seem extremely upset about it though.
I wonder if the coffee incident was on top of a load of other things that happened and that tipped it. She mentioned it was a new car a couple of times so wonder if that’s why it upset her more as she has to have it cleaned inside

Reactions: 1
I quite like her recipes but she seems an absolute piss head. She posted she was drunk during the day yesterday, and her husband didn’t make their dinner last night as he was spewing after getting day drunk, so she took the kids herself. I’m all for having a couple of drinks and relaxing abroad but it seems they are just absolutely pissed all the time with a toddler and a baby in tow. How can you take care of your kids that drunk? Screams Brits abroad…

Reactions: 11