Cardiff.mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good. She’s made a reel sharing ways to save money at Disneyworld. She’s on a free bleeping holiday 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Quick Google: “In general, you're expected to pay taxes on gifts sent from brands if you're expected to perform a service in exchange for the gift, like promoting the brand on social channels through unboxing. The gift would be included in income at the fair market value."
---
I’d love to be able to access an influencers self assessment

Reactions: 4
Then had a PR trip to DL Paris less than a year aho

also someone said about the husband leaving her before?!? What happened x

Reactions: 3
The look he gave her. Seems like he hates her. What a lovely marriage. She's not relatable in the slightest to pretty much all her followers, most, like me probably followed for ways to keep my shopping bills down!!
Jesus. Death stare 😂

Reactions: 2
It's so embarrassing that she is gifted this fantastic holiday yet she can't comment on the price compared to other hotels, and she said it's "quite" impressive tbf?!? Mind boggles how she was chosen to advertise this

Reactions: 6
It's so embarrassing that she is gifted this fantastic holiday yet she can't comment on the price compared to other hotels, and she said it's "quite" impressive tbf?!? Mind boggles how she was chosen to advertise this
Hark at her! Quite impressive?!
---
I find it quite telling that after the comments she received on her posts of the last freebie holiday she’s only posting on stories

Last edited:
What comments did she receive on her last free holiday?

Can't believe she can't even be bothered to research prices when she said that was the whole point of the pr stay xD

Ironic that she’s posted a ad for Aldi. Her £25 meals when on a gifted holiday 🤪

Reactions: 8
Flight prices for September! She comes from a poor family but has now lost sight of that fact…it’s a huge bugbear of mine people forgetting their roots 😡

What comments did she receive on her last free holiday?

Can't believe she can't even be bothered to research prices when she said that was the whole point of the pr stay xD
A few people were pointing out that PR basically means free/gifted. She didn’t like that

Flight prices for September! She comes from a poor family but has now lost sight of that fact…it’s a huge bugbear of mine people forgetting their roots 😡
Why is she showing September when kids are back in school? Is it to make it look cheaper than it is? I can't understand this woman at all.

Reactions: 7
Why is she showing September when kids are back in school? Is it to make it look cheaper than it is? I can't understand this woman at all.
She doesn’t seem to be worried about term times atm admittedly her children are young but eldest is school age I think

Her latest post is infuriating. She hasn’t earnt this trip - she’s been given it for free.

Reactions: 12
I laughed when she said ‘to save £10 pp for Disney use my code 😂😂😂 what a saving!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I laughed when she said ‘to save £10 pp for Disney use my code 😂😂😂 what a saving!!
That is such a bleeping insult, as most hard working genuine people would have saved up for a ‘holiday of a lifetime’ unlike this grifting boasting bastard!

Reactions: 5
Some moron has said she’s worked hard and deserves the trip. Ashleigh has actually said thank you. It’s a bleeping freebie!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Poppy Hollins and her head partner also got backlash on their posts about their freebie Florida trip for sharing the £10 code.

It’s an absolute pisstake these nobodies getting these free trips in the first place without them offering an insultingly pathetic discount code

Reactions: 7