Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I know but the fact she said brogan clearly a 16 when I'm a 20 is an insult as she is bigger than me.
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. I take it she's never seen Brogs in the wild.
I just had a horrible thought: What if she becomes Flogan The Next Chapter?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also I hate the word 'bullied' being thrown about willy nilly. She is not bullied.

Reactions: 24
It is easy to say you are a 16 when all your clothes are elasticated. Try on some size 16 jeans or fitted dress and you will figure out you aint size 16 very quickly!

(Again no shame to anyone else, this was a hard wake up call for me this month thanks to medication changes has made me gain so much and i know the pain and struggle)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I tried on two pairs of trousers in primark recently which were very similar but one was slightly oversized legs, I needed two different sizes. I am up to 4 different sizes in primark alone depending on the item so I definitely don’t believe being a size 16 in everything when that one shop has such a variety in sizes for me, she’s heavily reliant on something being oversized and a snug fit on her or elastic waist.

Reactions: 13
The whole reason she doesn’t wear jeans is because she would actually have to buy the correct size

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On their wedding night they watched “Crazy Rich Asians” together in bed. Tragic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Snacks, BinScar’s balls, a spare outfit for IG photos and when she sweats through the current one, three Wild deodorants, a fan, and a thermos of Pepsi Max and Malibu.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do you think she was meant to wear that denim skirt with the shirt but it didn't fit? Still will have been an awful outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I leave for a few days to go see Taylor Swift and I come back to nothing new!

I have one question for Brogan: Where is Alison? Did you murder her and feed her body to the fish?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.