Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh she’s gross. Why did I even watch that q & a 🙈 she went on about how her wedding day she wanted to feel healthy, well and mentally strong 🙄 she’s the only bride I’ve known that quite happily went up 3 dress sizes in time to walk down the isle..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
‘We felt like superstars when everyone in the restaurant stood up and clapped as we walked in’
‘People turned & walked the other way when they saw us having our photos taken on the deck’ yeah they probably oh ffs there’s that really annoying gay guy & his beard whose out on 5 stone so she is healthy for their elopement
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Eurgh. Watched some of that Q&A on yewtu.be. What a pile of self indulgent clap trap. Someone said earlier it was just her talking about herself AGAIN and that was it. Pretty much a repeat of their wedding arrangement vlog from one or two years ago. She's insisting on doubling down on being delighted about her appearance. Repeated about not letting the pressure of looking a certain way. Will never accept that people want to look their best on their wedding day, she's adamant that we should all be fat and unhealthy like she was and not make any effort to improve ourselves, but got her teeth done so thats kinda going against what she said! . Apparently she used a PT and ate healthily - every single one of us must have missed that happening. She's a vane, vacuous, lazy hot air blowing blob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Eurgh. Watched some of that Q&A on yewtu.be. What a pile of self indulgent clap trap. Someone said earlier it was just her talking about herself AGAIN and that was it. Pretty much a repeat of their wedding arrangement vlog from one or two years ago. She's insisting on doubling down on being delighted about her appearance. Repeated about not letting the pressure of looking a certain way. Will never accept that people want to look their best on their wedding day, she's adamant that we should all be fat and unhealthy like she was and not make any effort to improve ourselves, but got her teeth done so thats kinda going against what she said! . Apparently she used a PT and ate healthily - every single one of us must have missed that happening. She's a vane, vacuous, lazy hot air blowing blob.
If someone wants to get healthier and look more fit, great, but don't do it solely for a wedding day photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She became a whale not the best version of herself

Shes so delusional

And she said she may try get back into her wedding dress for anniversaries, LMAO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
There’s a difference between not calorie counting and mindlessly eating 4000 calories every day.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
So on the wedding day they got back to their cabin at about 9, went to bed and watched TV, did Bench not get to rip off that lovely underwear you showed us Brogs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I gained 20kg since my health issues started 18 months ago, prior to that I lost 10kg, I am on course for stability but currently going through a rough patch but determined to be better for my ivf journey. Weight loss would be great but I’m focusing on building strength and stamina.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Argh she’s gross. Why did I even watch that q & a 🙈 she went on about how her wedding day she wanted to feel healthy, well and mentally strong 🙄 she’s the only bride I’ve known that quite happily went up 3 dress sizes in time to walk down the isle..
Nothing healthy about her appearance and heavy breathing on camera - being overweight is just not healthy.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she lamented bench loves her the way she is…

Reactions: 11
They were told they might not eat on their wedding day so they kept that in mind... and ensured they eat 7000 calories a day for 3 months.

Losing the emotional attachment of losing her maiden name. Happy to get rid of her Dad's name as long as his money helped towards the honeymoon.

Focused on eating well! Oh cop yourself on Brogan. And didn't want to make any big changes, getting so many dress adjustments as you've gone up 3 sizes is a big change.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nothing healthy about her appearance and heavy breathing on camera - being overweight is just not healthy.

Wouldn’t be surprised if she lamented bench loves her the way she is…
Its like you are Big Broogs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I should add I'm not having a pop at anyone's size, I'm overweight and know the difficulties of trying to shift the blubber however, I'm willing to bet the majority of us in the same position would NOT stack on even more weight before getting married. Yes we should all be ourselves but we shouldn't actively make ourselves bigger and even more unhealthy like the gruesome twosome did but are trying to convince everyone they're happy that way! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.