Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She became a whale not the best version of herself

Shes so delusional
View attachment 2929295
And she said she may try get back into her wedding dress for anniversaries, LMAO
She’ll have more chance of getting in the Bournemouth first team than getting in her wedding dress again. It was screaming at the seams on the day.
I’m not having a go at plus size ladies or men for that matter but she is a fool to herself to think she is ‘healthy’ with the puffing & sweating that she has going on.
Saying she had a PT is just her thinking it makes her sound relevant. Having a Hello Fresh box every week doesn’t mean she’s eating healthily. I don’t fit one minute believe they have a box for 2 as the portions aren’t that big.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
‘We felt like superstars when everyone in the restaurant stood up and clapped as we walked in’
‘People turned & walked the other way when they saw us having our photos taken on the deck’ yeah they probably oh ffs there’s that really annoying gay guy & his beard whose out on 5 stone so she is healthy for their elopement
🙄
Ken and Harold didn't give a duck who ya were

Screenshot_20240303_102434_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Eurgh. Watched some of that Q&A on yewtu.be. What a pile of self indulgent clap trap. Someone said earlier it was just her talking about herself AGAIN and that was it. Pretty much a repeat of their wedding arrangement vlog from one or two years ago. She's insisting on doubling down on being delighted about her appearance. Repeated about not letting the pressure of looking a certain way. Will never accept that people want to look their best on their wedding day, she's adamant that we should all be fat and unhealthy like she was and not make any effort to improve ourselves, but got her teeth done so thats kinda going against what she said! . Apparently she used a PT and ate healthily - every single one of us must have missed that happening. She's a vane, vacuous, lazy hot air blowing blob.
People who are happy (with how they look, where they work, their relationship) do not have to constantly tell other people they are happy😂

Yeah, she ate healthily😂😂😂😂 Her poor PT. I bet they told her she’s not allowed to mention their name or anything. Don’t want her advertising your skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This latest vlog seems more like a hostage video. Benji constantly looking over for approval in what he's saying, looking downcast and distant then scarpers a few mins in..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People who are happy (with how they look, where they work, their relationship) do not have to constantly tell other people they are happy😂

Yeah, she ate healthily😂😂😂😂 Her poor PT. I bet they told her she’s not allowed to mention their name or anything. Don’t want her advertising your skills.
100% this!

The lady doth protest too much.

Reactions: 10
Its like you are Big Broogs
View attachment 2929410
🤣 More like shes so predictable, well least I haven’t wasted my time watching… the thought of her up coming videos is just sending me to sleep already BorningBogie
---
This latest vlog seems more like a hostage video. Benji constantly looking over for approval in what he's saying, looking downcast and distant then scarpers a few mins in..
I find it really weird he doesn’t sit and do the q&a with her, wasn’t there another one that he did the same thing.
I don’t like q&as the best of times but the times I have and it’s been partners - they both sat in the video theoigh the whole thing…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Louise has posted a try on of her BAFTA dress choices on IG… cue Brogs posting tonight or tomorrow morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Currently having a row with my best friend who still insists on supporting Bogey liar tate.

Apparently she's always been honest about her weight, gets bullied online (purlease) and didn't mock her nan with dementia.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Currently having a row with my best friend who still insists on supporting Bogey liar tate.

Apparently she's always been honest about her weight, gets bullied online (purlease) and didn't mock her nan with dementia.
You need to chuck that mate in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just meant to disprove the size 16 myth to your friend. Also, get it somewhere that Brogan doesn't shop, but an old lady print.
Yeah I know but the fact she said brogan clearly a 16 when I'm a 20 is an insult as she is bigger than me.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.