Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds to me like ash is toxic AF. Having her bounce on a ball from the beginning of pregnancy to keep things “tight” 🤮, saying she shouldn’t wear the comfy pyjamas, no doubt he’s behind the XS thongs too god forbid she wear a granny pant for a bit of comfort

(Still think Brittany’s a nobrot so not defending btw)
He is a creepy fucker.

Reactions: 13
How does she post so little on TikTok when it’s her literal only job and only thing she has to do. Not saying I want to see more videos but it baffles me how lazy she is. Only two videos from their trip so far. She can’t even be assed to do her one job
She’s posted more but deleted them so quickly after. All outfit of the day/evenings. She constantly deletes videos atm which is so weird 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The only reason she constantly has her bump out and on display is because she is absolutely terrified of people thinking she’s overweight and not some tiny little petite pixie princess.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m just here for when they’re toddlers and they’re literally trashing her house, handprints all over her walls, temper tantrums in the middle of tesco while she’s filming the mug section while one runs in one direction and the other the opposite way. No more peaceful holidays for them, all about chasing little noisy boys around and being in the room by 7pm so they can go to bed. Her life is about to change and she is so not ready.
I dunno. These insta huns. They have a way of still maintaining their ultra privileged bullshit lives even with littles, which for us normal people is life-changing. They'll be getting all the help, all the free tit, all the paid for extras to make it easier...

Reactions: 4
I think a lot of it is for show though. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors. I’m just here for the day when TikTok ends (which it will) and she’ll have to get a job. See how many primark hauls she can do a day then.

Reactions: 12
Sounds to me like ash is toxic AF. Having her bounce on a ball from the beginning of pregnancy to keep things “tight” 🤮, saying she shouldn’t wear the comfy pyjamas, no doubt he’s behind the XS thongs too god forbid she wear a granny pant for a bit of comfort

(Still think Brittany’s a nobrot so not defending btw)
He’s creepy AF & she’s terrified of losing him, or him having a wandering eye as we all know he can’t be trusted!
He’s defo the type to be on tinder telling girls “we’re not together it’s just content” 😂

Bet he tells her to have a c-section so downstairs doesn’t get ruined!

Can’t wait till he sees her wearing tents with pads the size of pillows in them 😂

Reactions: 16
He’s creepy AF & she’s terrified of losing him, or him having a wandering eye as we all know he can’t be trusted!
He’s defo the type to be on tinder telling girls “we’re not together it’s just content” 😂

Can’t wait till he sees her wearing tents with pads the size of pillows in them 😂
But he seems so ... pathetic really he's not very sexy manly or anything but it's all off... neither seem to have any friends and she spends her days trowelling on make up to go to primark or tesco to buy more tit to display in her house no one comes to. Then makes him dinner. Also the way she handles things is with zero care... just throws stuff around very interesting to see how she takes to her babies.

Reactions: 14

Yeah she’s already said she’s having a c section because she can’t imagine pushing twins out her “fuh-ginuh” 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
New here, so helloooo 👋
Few things I hate about her....
1. Her beady little eyes that are so dark they look black. They give me evil vibes.
2. Her plastic looking belly that's constantly hanging out. Put it away you disgusting chav, no one wants to see it!
3. Her heavy breathing when she's dishing food up.
4. Tapping things with her nails
5. Her stupid little laugh
6. When she wears trousers that are 6ft too long and drag on the floor. Chavtastic!
7. Big clumpy trainers with long dresses. Hideous!
Phewww feel better now I got that off my chest 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
New here, so helloooo 👋
1. Her beady little eyes that are so dark they look black. They give me evil vibes.
2. Her plastic looking belly that's constantly hanging out. Put it away you disgusting chav, no one wants to see it!
6. When she wears trousers that are 6ft too long and drag on the floor. Chavtastic!
UNREAL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen jokes/commentary before on here and TikTok about Ash’s wandering eye. Can anyone explain? Did he cheat?

Reactions: 3
New here, so helloooo 👋

No because I didn’t notice the heavy breathing until recently (probs due to babies) but it absolutely sendsssss meeeee!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New here, so helloooo 👋
Oh god the nail tap! The nail tap and then just drop whatever she’s showing to the floor as well. Whyyyy?! I just imagine a pile by her feet of crap she bought from primark that she never even picks up. An ever growing mountain of XS clothes and teeny tiny pants.

Reactions: 8
New here, so helloooo 👋
Ditto

Reactions: 2
New here, so helloooo 👋
All of the above plus lying about cancer!

Reactions: 2