Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get us women are proud of our bump and being pregnant yada yada yada but I find it super tacky and classless to have it out for the world to see at every chance. It’s giving chav

Reactions: 17
Ain't they a weird looking couple. They both look like their made from plastic! I'd love to see a in the wild picture of them both

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont post on here much but I follow as I see her all the time on tiktok and have quite similar views on her.

I agree. Why would anyone want to walk around with their bump out? I get maybe the beach or a swimming pool. I don't know about anyone else but... (I don't know how to explain this) but having my belly out like that would feel unsafe for.the bump
I felt like clothing gave some sort of protection of my bump.. probably sounds silly. I can't lie I feel like a few of the dresses etc are cute...but for people.who aren't pregnant ..

And the guys beard who the f*ck got the spray paint out that sh*t is diabolical 😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 8
Ash actually gives me the ick so much. I’m always creeped out when a guy is super sexual towards his girlfriend and that girl acts like a child 🤮

Also tells her he’s “not feeling” the comfy oversized shirt for pjs but loves the skimpy little satin set where her big dirty belly will be hanging out 🤨

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly has she not got anything better to be doing on holiday than going to primark and buying a load of shite! She really annoys me

Reactions: 19
If she liked that baby set so much why not think and get it in an appropriate size? She’s so bleeping stupid. It will fit them just about when the snow comes down. Idiot.

Reactions: 8
I find it weird how little she has mentioned what she has got for the twins. Maybe she Is just private but she doesn't seem like someone who has researched or is ready for newborns

Reactions: 7
I find it weird how little she has mentioned what she has got for the twins. Maybe she Is just private but she doesn't seem like someone who has researched or is ready for newborns
I hate to sound like a broken record, but twins are an absolute other level 😩 my first born was a singleton and yes it was tough, but the twins MY LORDDDDDDDD. I cannot wait to see her humbled, but like I’ve said before I think she will lie out of her fat arse about how amazing it is and how UNREAL they sleep, etc. if she finds it thought she would never share that online

Reactions: 15
I hate to sound like a broken record, but twins are an absolute other level 😩 my first born was a singleton and yes it was tough, but the twins MY LORDDDDDDDD. I cannot wait to see her humbled, but like I’ve said before I think she will lie out of her fat arse about how amazing it is and how UNREAL they sleep, etc. if she finds it thought she would never share that online
Orrrr she will simply bang on about how difficult they r for the content/engagement she will get from other mums who can ‘relate’
Anything she posts will be well thought out and a lie like most things

Reactions: 11
she clearly likes her freedom, going away, having time to do her hair and makeup, getting dressed, shopping, wonder if she knows she wont be pregnant forever and will actually have 2 not one 2 ! babies
also assuming ash will go back to work it'll be tough

Reactions: 13
I just think their lives are gonna be so much harder cos they don't drive?? She won't be able to do her ridiculous 10 hours in tesco vlogs cos surely they will get everything delivered when the babies come?

I just think their lives are gonna be so much harder cos they don't drive?? She won't be able to do her ridiculous 10 hours in tesco vlogs cos surely they will get everything delivered when the babies come?
They don’t drive?! Umm maybe spend money on lessons rather than all the Primark tat?!

i’ve not commented on this thread before but i’m due with my 4th baby at the same time as her… couldn’t think of a single thing worse than walking around with my bump out like her, her sense of style is bizarre.

What she going to wear when she’s got blood clots the size of her fist and blood running down her leg once she’s given birth? Can’t picture her wearing adult nappies

Reactions: 12
What she going to wear when she’s got blood clots the size of her fist and blood running down her leg once she’s given birth? Can’t picture her wearing adult nappies
She'll still be in her XS Primark thongs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m just here for when they’re toddlers and they’re literally trashing her house, handprints all over her walls, temper tantrums in the middle of tesco while she’s filming the mug section while one runs in one direction and the other the opposite way. No more peaceful holidays for them, all about chasing little noisy boys around and being in the room by 7pm so they can go to bed. Her life is about to change and she is so not ready.

Reactions: 19
She'll still be in her XS Primark thongs. 🤣
Sounds to me like ash is toxic AF. Having her bounce on a ball from the beginning of pregnancy to keep things “tight” 🤮, saying she shouldn’t wear the comfy pyjamas, no doubt he’s behind the XS thongs too god forbid she wear a granny pant for a bit of comfort

(Still think Brittany’s a nobrot so not defending btw)

• Angry
Reactions: 20
How does she post so little on TikTok when it’s her literal only job and only thing she has to do. Not saying I want to see more videos but it baffles me how lazy she is. Only two videos from their trip so far. She can’t even be assed to do her one job

Reactions: 5