Brittany Miller #5 Lie about cancer with mee-hee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's being so cheap by not buying maternity clothing or sizing up. She must think her body is gonna magically go back to how it was after popping out twins which if shes lucky it will

Reactions: 9
'Could go any day now' but still decided to fly to Barcelona? Make it make sense 😵💫

Reactions: 18
What’s with the ‘babe’ annoying commentary on the Primark video?! And why is she getting more excited over a scrunchie than over baby clothes 😳

Reactions: 12
I don’t like either of them, but I do feel slightly sorry for Ash being dragged around Primark constantly, even on his hols! Or maybe I’m just projecting because I know my husband couldn’t think of anything worse. I’m starting to think Brit definitely wears the (low hung, belly out) trousers!
Also, I was trying to mentally do the maths as to when the twins will fit in those wee summer outfits they bought!?

Reactions: 6
I don’t like either of them, but I do feel slightly sorry for Ash being dragged around Primark constantly, even on his hols! Or maybe I’m just projecting because I know my husband couldn’t think of anything worse. I’m starting to think Brit definitely wears the (low hung, belly out) trousers!
Also, I was trying to mentally do the maths as to when the twins will fit in those wee summer outfits they bought!?
She's due August and they got 3-6 months didn't they? so I'd say around November - Feb 🤦🏻‍♀️they're idiots

Reactions: 8
Is she not buying anything for the twins cos she is hoping to get brand deals and be gifted loads ? Or maybe she’s been invited into one of them baby shops where she can pick everything she wants for free in return for a TikTok post 🙄 so many of these beggy influencers do the same and if that’s the case that’s vile! Don’t get me wrong if I was offered a tit load of free stuff I might accept a few bits as who wouldn’t but best believe I’d be asking about being able to donate some stuff or do giveaways etc and it’s obvious she can afford to buy her own children things. Like she hasn’t mentioned what type of pram she’s looking at, car seats, cribs, formula, types of bottles, steriliser, breast pumps (if she does bf) the list goes on. There’s ALOT of things you need for a baby never mind 2. Not just clothes that won’t fit them until probably next summer! Also no hospital bag packed even tho she’s high risk! She could be sent to hospital at any minute, not just to give birth but could be sent to be monitored overnight and would need a bag ready. But obviously her stupid TikTok’s of cooking and shopping are so much more important

Reactions: 15
Is she not buying anything for the twins cos she is hoping to get brand deals and be gifted loads ? Or maybe she’s been invited into one of them baby shops where she can pick everything she wants for free in return for a TikTok post 🙄 so many of these beggy influencers do the same and if that’s the case that’s vile! Don’t get me wrong if I was offered a tit load of free stuff I might accept a few bits as who wouldn’t but best believe I’d be asking about being able to donate some stuff or do giveaways etc and it’s obvious she can afford to buy her own children things. Like she hasn’t mentioned what type of pram she’s looking at, car seats, cribs, formula, types of bottles, steriliser, breast pumps (if she does bf) the list goes on. There’s ALOT of things you need for a baby never mind 2. Not just clothes that won’t fit them until probably next summer! Also no hospital bag packed even tho she’s high risk! She could be sent to hospital at any minute, not just to give birth but could be sent to be monitored overnight and would need a bag ready. But obviously her stupid TikTok’s of cooking and shopping are so much more important
It’s not as if she’s even risking it to do real travel and see real culture, she’s literally in a primark 😂😂 they literally have an IQ of 0 between them they’re so chavy

Reactions: 11
They both creep up on my tiktok! All ash can say is babe, babe, babe! Does he not know any other words.
They both annoy the living hell out of me

Reactions: 7
Is she just letting everyone know she hasn’t got stretch marks yet? Like even the poor fuckers trying to enjoy a city break gotta know

Reactions: 4
I’m not a prude but there’s no chance I would walk about with my bump out apart from in the house. Barcelona is so busy as well, imagine someone just knocking into her or the unthinkable of being attacked.

Reactions: 12
Imagine going out for a nice steak and those two wankers walk in. Spray on beard and belly hanging out. It’s really not attractive at all. She’d look so much better with it covered up. Only place it should be out is if she’s round the pool or at home, not in public. It just looks chavvy.

Reactions: 26
I’ve honestly NEVER in my 31 years of life,
seen a pregnant woman wandering round in public with their bump just out like that. She’s a strange one that’s for sure…

Reactions: 34
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, what the actual F is his beard?
And why does he keep saying babe?
thats nice babe
You getting that babe
Shut the F up babe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“This isn’t a maternity outfit actually” babe we can tell! I’ve never seen one persons baby bump this much in my life and I don’t even follow the girl!
I think I’ve seen her bump more than I ever seen my own

• Haha
Reactions: 6