Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was all for freeing her from the conservatorship based on them claiming she's too sick to make decisions for herself in terms of buying things for herself etc but were making her work so I wanted her to be able to live her life, have babies if she wanted because shes an adult woman. However, I did always think she needed some sort of medical/mental health support, something like a middle ground type situation where someone is looking out for her best interests health wise but she had more freedom in her personal life. The conservatorship controlling all of her personal life seems to be why she is so angry so surely that would have been more beneficial than fine end the whole thing and watch this happening.
No she shouldn't be having anymore babies! She's in denial about her illness. I'm the youngest of 3 my mother had no business having more children. I'm grateful to be born but my entire childhood was watching my mum be sectioned, tiptoeing around her moods, being beaten physically and emotionally abused. Her in complete denial and not taking her medication!
Children's right to a happy childhood outweighs freedom.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I know you mean well but it's pretty obvious that Britney is seriously mentally ill, not taking her prescribed medication, abusing drugs and likely having sex with whoever is interested. This is far more than an episode of mental illness that can have a good outcome with the right help. Whatever ails Britney is a lifelong mental illness or personality disorder.

This woman is not capable of looking after a baby and has no relationship with her children because she can't cope. She's like a child herself and her family are probably very long suffering trying to help her and having evey attempt thrown in their face by outsiders who really don't know the full picture and extent of how chaotic and ill she really is.

I'm sure her family have made mistakes and are partly responsible for pushing her in the showbiz world for the fame and money. I guess it's very hard to know in advance who is mentally strong enough to live life as an international star. Some can cope with the pressure and some can't. Britney isn't as tough or resilient as someone like Madonna.
Oh yeah I'm not disputing there's clearly some long term mental health issues, my thoughts are more that if they'd given her more personal freedom (whilst keeping on top of everything else in terms of meds, therapy etc) she might not have gotten so frustrated and the whole thing may not have been ended then theoretically she'd be in a better place as a whole. I don't think they should have just terminated it all immediately because she's gone from having every aspect of her day controlled to just nothing, it would be a huge adjustment for anyone let alone someone who clearly has mental health issues. I think what I mean is there are people that wanted her less controlled but accepted she is mentally ill and hoped there'd be some sort of care plan involved to ensure she's OK long term. At the end of the day I think we're all just sad for her and want the best for her.
---
No she shouldn't be having anymore babies! She's in denial about her illness. I'm the youngest of 3 my mother had no business having more children. I'm grateful to be born but my entire childhood was watching my mum be sectioned, tiptoeing around her moods, being beaten physically and emotionally abused. Her in complete denial and not taking her medication!
Children's right to a happy childhood outweighs freedom.
I'm sorry that happened to you. It was just an example of what i thought at the time, she seemed stable back then and that's the time point I'm referring to, not now at all.

Reactions: 10
She never seemed stable to me. It's been obvious she's not stable for many years and unfortunately the #freebritney bunch seemed totally unwilling to see that.

Reactions: 15
Oh yeah I'm not disputing there's clearly some long term mental health issues, my thoughts are more that if they'd given her more personal freedom (whilst keeping on top of everything else in terms of meds, therapy etc) she might not have gotten so frustrated and the whole thing may not have been ended then theoretically she'd be in a better place as a whole. I don't think they should have just terminated it all immediately because she's gone from having every aspect of her day controlled to just nothing, it would be a huge adjustment for anyone let alone someone who clearly has mental health issues. I think what I mean is there are people that wanted her less controlled but accepted she is mentally ill and hoped there'd be some sort of care plan involved to ensure she's OK long term. At the end of the day I think we're all just sad for her and want the best for her.
---

I'm sorry that happened to you. It was just an example of what i thought at the time, she seemed stable back then and that's the time point I'm referring to, not now at all.
Totally in agreeance there. Something in-between what there was and most certainly where she is now. Whereas it has completely gone from day to night and she's unable to manage or take care of herself. In reality, she's never had to do anything for herself and that' difficult to learn later on in life.

• Heart
Totally in agreeance there. Something in-between what there was and most certainly where she is now. Whereas it has completely gone from day to night and she's unable to manage or take care of herself. In reality, she's never had to do anything for herself and that' difficult to learn later on in life.
The thing is we only really have Britneys word for what was going on don't we in regards to what she was or wasn't allowed to do. It's really hard to judge if it was too punitive and restrictive when we don't know the extent of her mental illness and capabilities. Obviously she resented having a budget and rules imposed on her when it's her money (as would most people). If you give a child an allowance whether large or small they’ll probably spend all of it and not save anything and that sounds like Britney. 50 dollars or 50,000 dollars, she could easily spend it in a night.

Perhaps she should be allowed to squander her money if that's what she wants to do as she's an adult, but then she will reap the consequences rather like those people who win the lottery and then fritter it all away in a few years because they've been dumb with it. If the money is gone there’s nothing left for them all to be fighting over.

• Heart

Being freed continues to look a bad decision. She's an adult but incapable of making good adult decisions.
Her foot does look poorly. Bet it hurts. So she'll be self medicating and we'll have a lot of woe is me.

She actually souds fairly coherent there.

Reactions: 1
A lot of reports said she did have a lot of freedom. They did control who she could see but it was for her own safety. Look at who she hangs out with now.
they probably had her work because a routine and working can be beneficial to mental health.She likely would agree to these things then want to cancel.

Reactions: 14
A lot of reports said she did have a lot of freedom. They did control who she could see but it was for her own safety. Look at who she hangs out with now.
they probably had her work because a routine and working can be beneficial to mental health.She likely would agree to these things then want to cancel.
Yeah, for a while she was posting this my coffee, this is my first 'this' and 'that' after it ended but there was countless photographic evidence this was not the case.

Reactions: 13
The thing is we only really have Britneys word for what was going on don't we in regards to what she was or wasn't allowed to do. It's really hard to judge if it was too punitive and restrictive when we don't know the extent of her mental illness and capabilities. Obviously she resented having a budget and rules imposed on her when it's her money (as would most people). If you give a child an allowance whether large or small they’ll probably spend all of it and not save anything and that sounds like Britney. 50 dollars or 50,000 dollars, she could easily spend it in a night.

Perhaps she should be allowed to squander her money if that's what she wants to do as she's an adult, but then she will reap the consequences rather like those people who win the lottery and then fritter it all away in a few years because they've been dumb with it. If the money is gone there’s nothing left for them all to be fighting over.
The sad reality is that she can’t (or definitely shouldn’t) just squander her money as she clearly will need resources to pay for health care and legal bills, and probably lawsuits and NDAs, as long as she is alive. Britney’s mental health issues would have seen her living out on the streets on skid row long before now if she wasn’t rich and famous. There basically nothing to help her in terms of services without money

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Her posts are becoming more and more unhinged. I think she needs sectioning tbh before something tragic happens.

Reactions: 13
There basically nothing to help her in terms of services without money
This isn't exactly true, she likely qualifies for disability Medicare even at her current wealth level due to her diagnosed mental illness. It's not great but it's not nothing.

This isn't exactly true, she likely qualifies for disability Medicare even at her current wealth level due to her diagnosed mental illness. It's not great but it's not nothing.
Absolutely not. That’s not how any of that works, sadly. Unless she is on unemployment or getting state services. Which depend on your income.

She really does seem in a really bad place. I'll admit I was in support of the Free Britney movement but for the last year or so every time I open insta, there she is with incoherent ramblings and worrying behaviour.

I do still feel like she's been failed by some of the people around her, but I suspect people like her mum and sister have probably been well intentioned but ill equipped to deal with such severe mental illness.

Unfortunately Britney isn't able to see that they are just normal imperfect people that have made bad decisions and has just isolated herself further as a result of the resentment.

I really hope things turnaround and she recognises that she does need some sort of help outside of the conservatorship.

Reactions: 16
She really does seem in a really bad place. I'll admit I was in support of the Free Britney movement but for the last year or so every time I open insta, there she is with incoherent ramblings and worrying behaviour.

I do still feel like she's been failed by some of the people around her, but I suspect people like her mum and sister have probably been well intentioned but ill equipped to deal with such severe mental illness.

Unfortunately Britney isn't able to see that they are just normal imperfect people that have made bad decisions and has just isolated herself further as a result of the resentment.

I really hope things turnaround and she recognises that she does need some sort of help outside of the conservatorship.
Same girl 😩 ah god I feel so bloody guilty. The cship probs would have worked if anyone other than her father(that she had never had a good relationship with) in charge of the entirety of her. Worrying times ahead for her I predict and I am WORRIED.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely not. That’s not how any of that works, sadly. Unless she is on unemployment or getting state services. Which depend on your income.
That is how it works. With her diagnoses she could get on disability. She or a family member would have to apply and it takes time and often requires appeals but it could happen.

That is how it works. With her diagnoses she could get on disability. She or a family member would have to apply and it takes time and often requires appeals but it could happen.
You have to prove need of income-she absolutely is not eligible. I know someone who literally just went through this. in America.
This is also why you have health insurance, things like these are covered.

Reactions: 2