Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much they get paid and paid to get get preened to promote the charity

Reactions: 4
So embarrassed for barbarstown castle making a fuss over these two. It’s pathetic. They’ve hardly won an Oscar ffs.

Reactions: 12
Blake bashing the tiles with a shovel, tell her NO, get up and stop her first time she does it not record her and then get up.

Reactions: 24
Blake bashing the tiles with a shovel, tell her NO, get up and stop her first time she does it not record her and then get up.
She was throwing food from her plate on the floor earlier they don’t ever seem to tell he It’s wrong or no
She’s going be very spoilt as she gets older

Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ he’s sat filming her while she bashes the sisters tiles with a shovel. Those freeloaders have no respect for anyone or anything

Reactions: 28
Honestly if my niece came around to my house, done that and my brother didn't stop her and give out. I'd be so pissed off, wouldn't get invited inside for a while. Not because of her actions. More theirs sitting back recording!

Like imagine that tile had cracked, right in the middle of your kitchen you'd go mad. Or even worse she hurt her herself doing it

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Jeepers take the fcuking shovel off her. If it was my house, I'd take that shovel away very fast.

It's no fun for anyone dealing with a child who can do as they please. And it's no fun for the child either when they are in situations where they can't do as they please. It comes as quite a shock to them, I have witnessed it with a family member, and it made their child's life so much harder than it needed to be, in the long run.

Reactions: 23
Niece or not I would of chastised her seeing as her parents would rather film her for the gram
She is getting old enough now to be told right or wrong
Jezs pity the rented house if she's allowed free reign.

Reactions: 12
Imagine her starting school/ playgroup where there's an adult suddenly coming into her life who tells her she needs to sit down, or whatever.
And she won't be the only one in the class either who was never told NO.

It really sets a child up for a fall, imo, and makes their life much harder than it needs to be.

Reactions: 10
This has been very clearly coming though,shes never corrected. And it's not just discipline its to stop dangerous actions and hurt herself or someone else. What if another child walked in her path,she has no clue of being told stop. That was very evident from the way she flung food across the room as if it was normal. Best of luck to them, it's only gonna be worse with a baby on the way

Reactions: 15
She's goi
She was throwing food from her plate on the floor earlier they don’t ever seem to tell he It’s wrong or no
She’s going be very spoilt as she gets older
She's going to be a nightmare later on, she already has a puss on her as my late parents would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s how they want her to be though, the loudest one in crèche, then in school etc. to give everyone the impression that they’re loaded and so spoil the children. As soon as she starts talking they’ll have her on camera begging for handouts.

Reactions: 16
That’s how they want her to be though, the loudest one in crèche, then in school etc. to give everyone the impression that they’re loaded and so spoil the children. As soon as she starts talking they’ll have her on camera begging for handouts.
Ya this is true. And they often mention her ‘sass’ like it’s a good thing and they encourage it.

Reactions: 16
bleeping hell if any kid coming into my house did that on my tiles I’d go apeshit! One of them gets chipped or cracked you would have to redo the whole floor! 😱Ever heard of the word NO Blake. She could have walloped herself in the head or dropped the coal shovel on her toes. 2 gobshites of parents, recording her for likes. They could care less anyway since they own feck all themselves. 🙄

Reactions: 18