Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone looks awful. Heavy make up and terrible style. I genuinely look better here sat at home in my pyjamas

Reactions: 11
Jesus some of them clearly took the first thing offered. I do get style is individual but the Oscars weren’t that ott, keep it classy not trashy

Reactions: 10
Arthors jacket is fierce boxy....its wider than it is long. Dowling is at his happiest when he's being primped and preened. He's soooo into himself....and Aoife at home babysitting and pregnant. Like it beggars belief.

Reactions: 16
Will never hear the end of BDG winning now. Cue the story that he had it, Arfur took it and now he's got it back.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I can just imagine them presenting as homeless at their LA. They could pretend Orthur is a refugee!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I came here to say the same, the absolute notions will all the hair and make up people in the room , and then Brian saying making a pregnant woman work in this heat to pippa about the make up artist , yeah Brian Where's your 8 month pregnant hand maid ? At home minding your toddler not resting either!
So well said. He wouldn’t even see what is wrong with that. Totally narcissistic really all of them.
---
He's paying for a room and paying 5k rent just down the road. Such notions but he'd die on a stake to impress Pipsy.
Unfortunately as I’ve said before - this kind of life doesn’t help when you’re trying to save every penny for a deposit on a house. There’s a lot of sacrifices to be made and I don’t think they will be able to do that or at least Brian won’t.
---
He’s no more paying for a room in the Intercontinental tonight than I am!
Also…I will never not think it is utterly ridiculous for a man with a beard to have a bloody glam squad to put a tiny bit of makeup on his cheeks and forehead. These people are idiots.
I always think he looks like a woman with a beard. I genuinely have to check myself when I see makeup and a beard. 🙈🙈🤷‍♀️
---
Arthors jacket is fierce boxy....its wider than it is long. Dowling is at his happiest when he's being primped and preened. He's soooo into himself....and Aoife at home babysitting and pregnant. Like it beggars belief.
It’s really a rare set up. I mean it’s NOT NORMAL!! I feel that it will all end badly yet for the three of them in that relationship. Kids are easy when they’re babies but in a few years time god knows what will happen and how will Aoife walk away from two babies and not look back.

Last edited:
Classy speech from Brian 🙄
Baby no 2 due 4th of July
They were killed out tellung us Blake was due on September 10th all the while knowing she would be born by planned section on September 1st. So take the date with a pinch of salt. I can't stand them but I don't blame them for lying about the date for baby's protection.

Reactions: 7
Baby's protection 😂😂 All the while the other child never off Instagram and their entire lives there to see, down to where their bedroom is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if family said they would withdraw their support if she was constantly on social media, they can’t do much about b&a but I know I would take that step if aoife was my sister

Reactions: 9
Ya I’d say it’s because the family are uncomfortable with it rather than for the benefit of any “trolls” who god forbid might make comments about Aoife being taken advantage of. Sure the trolling gives them mileage and column inches. They love a good victim story

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.