Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long more Dowling and Arthor will get gigs....I can't see much longer for them. They're too much and are over exposed with zero talent. Arthor blowing sultry kisses to the camera makes my stomach churn.

Reactions: 15
Yeah it ain't sass it's brat
And it's all their fault, which is sad. Poor kid.

I was going to say they will have their hands full when the baby arrives but what am I thinking... the resident childminder will have her hands full, more like.

Reactions: 16
And it's all their fault, which is sad. Poor kid.

I was going to say they will have their hands full when the baby arrives but what am I thinking... the resident childminder will have her hands full, more like.
I do actually think at some point Aoife will crack and do a tell all interview with VIP (cough) or RSVP (cough). Once she's produced doll Number 2, I could see Brian and Orthur losing interest quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do actually think at some point Aoife will crack and do a tell all interview with VIP (cough) or RSVP (cough). Once she's produced doll Number 2, I could see Brian and Orthur losing interest quickly.
Oh I'd say they will keep her on side so long as she is useful for minding the kids and doing housework.

Reactions: 8
Well we all saw the way Blake treated tge sisters baby a few months ago, and this baby will be permanently living with them, she has absolutely no boundaries at all. She will ve the brat child everyone is always talking about

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jeepers take the fcuking shovel off her. If it was my house, I'd take that shovel away very fast.

It's no fun for anyone dealing with a child who can do as they please. And it's no fun for the child either when they are in situations where they can't do as they please. It comes as quite a shock to them, I have witnessed it with a family member, and it made their child's life so much harder than it needed to be, in the long run.
And a nightmare to deal with when she’s in school.
---
bleeping hell if any kid coming into my house did that on my tiles I’d go apeshit! One of them gets chipped or cracked you would have to redo the whole floor! 😱Ever heard of the word NO Blake. She could have walloped herself in the head or dropped the coal shovel on her toes. 2 gobshites of parents, recording her for likes. They could care less anyway since they own feck all themselves. 🙄
So true. !! They know the value of nothing !!
---
Yep. Job done. You can go now. We will take it from here. 👋

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There is no way Brian would have allowed let alone filmed Blake banging the tiles if it were in Pippas house. I hate this behaviour from adults, laughing thinking it's hilarious.

Reactions: 18
Well we all saw the way Blake treated tge sisters baby a few months ago, and this baby will be permanently living with them, she has absolutely no boundaries at all. She will ve the brat child everyone is always talking about
I didn't see that - what happened?

I didn't see that - what happened?
Aoife was holding him & Blake walked over & started being really rough. It looked like she gave him a pinch. Parent standing behind the camera as always and one of the sisters had to step in & take her away.

• Wow
Reading comments on their own posts congratulating them on becoming a family of 4.... not a mention of Aoife. It just baffles me, without her none of this would be possible ( they'd have to actually pay a surrogate). Do people not realise/ cop on that Aoife lives with them, minds/rears Blake, cooks and cleans for them like a modern Cinderella? They've kept her more hidden this time ( apparently she wants this) which on one hand is no harm for her sake but she is kind of being erased or else people who comment simply don't rate her role in all of this!!! Horrible!

Reactions: 13
Aoife was holding him & Blake walked over & started being really rough. It looked like she gave him a pinch. Parent standing behind the camera as always and one of the sisters had to step in & take her away.
Wasn't Aoife feeding him a bottle ( could of been a soother) either way Blake tried to take it and Arthur is filming this cackling away thinking it's hilarious.

• Wow
It’s going to be fun when she’s doing it to the new baby. All toddlers do it to new siblings but most parents have corrected their child and they seem to just want the fun parts of parenting

It’s going to be fun when she’s doing it to the new baby. All toddlers do it to new siblings but most parents have corrected their child and they seem to just want the fun parts of parenting
They won't have the cop on either, imo, to manage things so that she doesn't feel pushed out, by the new arrival - after being the sole focus of attention up to now.

Reactions: 10
Yeah there's a good chance Blake will hate the new baby moving in on her territory (initially anyway). I'm sure these 2 haven't even considered a scenario where Blake won't want to be "the best big sister" of their dreams!🙄

I had a similar reaction with my friends child. My friend was holding my newborn and her two year old got jealous (understandably) and she went to hit my baby. My friend apologised profusely and told her child off. These things happen. But not once did my friend stand behind her camera recording it, she intervened straight away. No harm done.

If a child was hitting my tiles with a shovel I’d bloody loose it. Brian’s siblings grafted hard for their houses, no one deserves that. Again, it’s not Blake’s fault, her parents need to teach her discipline. Arthur did intervene, but Brian just sat there recording her. That’s not okay.

that child has far too much screen time and also, the whole choc thing why is ur child allowed near a jar of Nutella? Shouldn’t it be off limits???

Reactions: 13
Wonder how far BDG and Katja will get into the show before they mention their most stylish awards? I give it one minute😂

Reactions: 7
98fm have a video up of him saying he is working there for over a year and only logged into his work email address now and has 1,000s if emails. He gets others to open theirs and screenshot and WhatsApp him anything he needs to know. I wouldn't get away with that in work.

• Wow
Reactions: 14