Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the comments under blakes swimsuit posts are all really positive and telling her how cute she looks. Please god tell me there are people commenting that it is not appropriate, and arthur just keeps deleting them. Surely not all thr comments are people just fawning over them.

Reactions: 11
Orthur was a vegetarian a couple of years ago and is now winning t-shirts for scoffing monster beef burgers without a sweat?? I just don’t get it. How can one go from being anti-meat to eating that amount in one sitting?? Is this all for attention/likes/‘the gram’?? What a sad existance if it is!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Orthur was a vegetarian a couple of years ago and is now winning t-shirts for scoffing monster beef burgers without a sweat?? I just don’t get it. How can one go from being anti-meat to eating that amount in one sitting?? Is this all for attention/likes/‘the gram’?? What a sad existance if it is!
Heart attack waiting to happen.🐷

Reactions: 9
He’ll be needing a triple bypass one of the days if he’s even lucky to survive that long before having a massive heart attack. That is literally a heart attack on a plate!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
All the comments under blakes swimsuit posts are all really positive and telling her how cute she looks. Please god tell me there are people commenting that it is not appropriate, and arthur just keeps deleting them. Surely not all thr comments are people just fawning over them.
I was thinking the exact same he must be deleting them

Reactions: 4
Reminder watch through a viewer don’t give him the views or up engagement. Its so sad ;(

Reactions: 5
All those swimsuit and outfits are from Shein: it makes me laugh that they put her in a Next dress when they visited Pipsy last week, didn’t want to have to say ‘oh it’s from Shein’ in case Pipsy may have asked about the outfit.
The comments under todays grid post….’such brilliant parents’
Eh…why? Because he is minding her on a holiday? Don’t all parents have to do that. Because she’s in different outfits? What makes them brilliant?

Orthur is living his usual life anyway… showing off the toddler and eating his weight in burgers. Big deal. The only thing he isn’t doing is running to…cough cough…meetings.
Aoife is probably at home putting washing on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not to be crude he was never anti Meat 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comment today commending them on how amazing their relationship is the way they let each other breathe!! Hah!! Brian certainly breathes alright!!

Also dressing her like a little girl!??? Only to parade her on social media for every creep to see. 🙄🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Would you believe I was listening to him accidentally on the radio this morning and they were talking about Ryanair.

Blah blah.... then he said Authur was fuming because he had to pay for extra baggage. And the girl said .... well all them little swimsuits don't carry themselves ( or something along those lines) ..... then the two of them fawning over how beautiful she was.

Reactions: 4
He should have done what most people do is get a luggage scales, so then you know before checking in if your case is over the limit

Reactions: 6
The comment today commending them on how amazing their relationship is the way they let each other breathe!! Hah!! Brian certainly breathes alright!!

Also dressing her like a little girl!??? Only to parade her on social media for every creep to see. 🙄🤯
'She is gonna be a handful'.

Ain't that the truth!