Brian Dowling #12 How will they afford high rent cause they havent a cent

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS take your little child in a swimsuit DOWN off your public social media! There are grown men who want to rape and abuse children getting off and screenshotting your child!!!
bleeping stupid idiot. Zooming in and out on her little bottom front and back - such a serious breach of the child’s privacy and her right to be a child without being put out half naked in the most traveller esque God awful swimsuit.
Bloody clown 🤬🤬🤬🤬 I’m so angry at this.
I genuinely was so annoyed I could barely post here, they are fooking idiots

Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t he chop the spaghetti small and feed it to her with a spoon without the camera. Seeing as he didn’t being a bib for her 🙄
Did none of the free outfits come with bibs?
He can never order one thing for himself then…always at least 3 plates in front of him.

Reactions: 8
Someone replied to comment from shop saying they wondered where it was from and the shop said thanks dm if you need anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My children know all about being stroppy brats now and again but I'd never post a video of them being brats. The face on her when she didn't want the ice cream😂If they don't want people commenting on her then don't post her.

Reactions: 6
Haha, I love this passive aggressive tone from the boutique!! Dead right! Call the cheapskates out for not tagging them for the freebie. 💪🏼
You’ve got to be pretty stupid to be giving freebies to these two, also the swimsuit is so tacky!

Reactions: 9
I can never understand parents showing their children in beach wear etc to thousands of strangers .
Or how it's allowed to be honest

Reactions: 9
Absolutely! Like he's down low filming her from every angle. I find that inappropriate even without posting it to his social media.
And all the eejits in the comments fawning all over her. The poor child. They literally have no other content ... it's all Blake and it seems they are getting all their views, jobs and freebies because of her!
The sisters have obviously banned Arthur from filming/posting them and their children, fair play to them!

Reactions: 12
It's obvious he's looking for a baby modelling, clothing collab for BMG. Poor girl is never going to have privacy.

Going down a rabbit hole this morning noticed his agent is Noel Kelly. He could get anyone a job but very little for Arthur on the horizon. Says it all.

Reactions: 13
I can never understand parents showing their children in beach wear etc to thousands of strangers .
Or how it's allowed to be honest

It's vile and should be automatic ban from social media.

This gem of a human was in front of a judge yesterday, done for possession of video and images. The images of kids were taken from Tik Tok and Instagram. This is who these dopes are exposing that child to.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
As soon as I seen the head line I knew it was Judge Nolan! Joe he’s allowed in that position is beyond me. Always lets them off

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wait so they deliberately paid for an egg from a mother with model looks and now they want her to model to earn some ££

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I had to tap passed those reels of the little one in the swim wear, it’s just not right!!

Reactions: 4
Orthur could become the full-time Momager then.
Aoife would become the full time nanny to Baby #2.
Brian’s life would stay mainly unaffected.

Reactions: 7
It makes me shudder who might be out there looking at them. Is Orthur completely stupid?
Yes! 😂😂
---
He’s definitely aiming the child for a life of modelling or agency deals. Has her performing like a chimp in the swimsuit reel that nobody needs to see. 🤬Again how is he protecting his daughter?
The poor kid looks miserable. She’s already showing bratty behaviour and no manners, God help the pair of womb raider twats and the handmaid when she hits the terrible 2’s and has to contend with a new baby in the house. Of course good or bad they’ll film her regardless of her mood just to create content and scab freebies. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11